Var debate 2019/20

When someone kills your passion in life or stands by and tries to justify it they should be told to fuck off. So fuck off (and i dont usually swear)
Ps. Your ever presence on these boards is suspicious. For you to then tell me - a long standing BLUE and poster- i shouldn't be posting just shows your arrogance. So fuck off again. Please report me if it offends.

nah, not offended and i've never reported anyone, i'm just here debating VAR - I've stated many times my grievances with it aswell, but for me it has to be the way forward - as refs without technological help would equally kill the game for me.
Hopefully in time it will be more transparent and improve and you'll come back. Have a good crimbo Blue.

nah, not offended and i've never reported anyone, i'm just here debating VAR - I've stated many times my grievances with it aswell, but for me it has to be the way forward - as refs without technological help would equally kill the game for me.
Hopefully in time it will be more transparent and improve and you'll come back. Have a good crimbo Blue.
If that is truly the case, how did you get into the game in the first place?
You are talking bullshit.
As for my returning to the game, i may start watching more but my engagement in the action will be 0%. As BB King sang.. 'the thrill has gone'

Good to see Anthony Taylor’s incompetence being highlighted by VAR yesterday. Was ridiculous that he initially awarded a free kick to Spurs.
agree although v a r if used as it was yesterday ive no argument with it .its the forensic looking for mm offside and the stupid handball rule for attackers but not defenders that I have issue with

agree although v a r if used as it was yesterday ive no argument with it .its the forensic looking for mm offside and the stupid handball rule for attackers but not defenders that I have issue with
Agreed. I’m not anti-VAR per se, but the way it’s being used so far is nonsense and spoiling the game.

Agreed. I’m not anti-VAR per se, but the way it’s being used so far is nonsense and spoiling the game.
This far into the season and I still do not celebrate goals anymore. I no longer seek out or go to matches. Brother in law had game on tv on saturday. None of the goals moved me to lose my shit. Genuine question to other Blues. Do you still celebrate all goals like before?

watched the spurs chelsea game and in the 2nd half when spurs player dele alli was offside and the ref played and give a freekick because the officials missed it ? but they went and reviewed it for a pen meaning they could call the offside if it was a pen, but the fool was outside the box so the freekick had to stand ????? WHY

I was as bemused as you over that one. He was clearly offside. If he had scored it would have been ruled out so surely the same applies for any other incident afterwards, foul, penalty whatever. Play should have been brought back for the offside and a free kick awarded to Chelsea. As we keep saying, it is not VAR that is wrong, it is the officials (corrupt or otherwise) making it up as they go along.

This far into the season and I still do not celebrate goals anymore. I no longer seek out or go to matches. Brother in law had game on tv on saturday. None of the goals moved me to lose my shit. Genuine question to other Blues. Do you still celebrate all goals like before?

No.

Like yourself the joy has been sucked out of the game and if you do watch you spend anytime after a goal waiting for them to rule it out.

Its a shit show.

Good to see Anthony Taylor’s incompetence being highlighted by VAR yesterday. Was ridiculous that he initially awarded a free kick to Spurs.

Incompetence or corruption ? Perhaps someone wanted the score to be 1-0 at half time ? I know you don't buy the betting/corruption theory but I cannot accept that an experienced referee like Taylor can give a foul for Spurs.

Yeah, must admit that my enjoyment of goals nowadays is tempered by the expectation that VAR might rule it out. I don't get that explosion of joy that I used to get when City score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.