Var debate 2019/20

'Busser' you say? Not Bus bottler?

Can you not get on your own forum busser? Your username alone gives you away.

However I will indulge you this once and agree that its probably more than one occasion in total, but even a blind man can see that var has assisted you greatly, being on the right end of dodgy decisions the vast majority of the time. There are too many examples to list.

Your fan base are scum on the whole and most neutrals truly dislike you and your self entitled club.

Enjoy your tainted title.

Tata.
You alright there mate? I thought you asked a genuine question and I answered, that's all. Sorry if you are offended.

You alright there mate? I thought you asked a genuine question and I answered, that's all. Sorry if you are offended.
This is the last time I will do you the courtesy of replying in this thread.

I'm not offended, I just don't like Liverpool , or as I said, your smug sense of entitlement.

I pointed out that you have had far more than the rub of the green, to pretend otherwise is ridiculous.

You will win the league this season, you're currently more consistent than the rest of us, but it would be much closer and more interesting had many of your points not been gifted to you by VAR.

As I said 'tainted', 'mate'.

This is the last time I will do you the courtesy of replying in this thread.

I'm not offended, I just don't like Liverpool , or as I said, your smug sense of entitlement.

I pointed out that you have had far more than the rub of the green, to pretend otherwise is ridiculous.

You will win the league this season, you're currently more consistent than the rest of us, but it would be much closer and more interesting had many of your points not been gifted to you by VAR.

As I said 'tainted', 'mate'.
1 point instead of 3 VS Leicester
1 point last night instead of 3
There’s 4 points from two games without mentioning the VVD penalty and sending off vs Everton at 2-1 that wasn’t given, the 3 penalties that we weren’t given. Even a four point reduction at this point would mean the title race was still there.

Yesterday royally fucked me off , how can it be inconclusive that it hit a hand in the Liverpool goal but conclusive that the Wolves player was apparently offside

It’s bent simple as
The only inconclusive handball was lallana’s ‘shoulder’ the VVD he took the laces out

I gurantee on the final couple of games this season VAR will relegate a club with a farcical decision or cost someone a 4th place. It's not fit for purpose. The game is even more subjective than it ever was. Should be used for penalty calls, dives in the box, encroachment for penaltys, and bad tackles (yellow to red upgrade). Leave the rest alone.

Yesterday royally fucked me off , how can it be inconclusive that it hit a hand in the Liverpool goal but conclusive that the Wolves player was apparently offside

It’s bent simple as

I laughed at inconclusive.

Without it hitting his fucking arm/hand the ball goes out of play for a throw in FFS.

Instead he hits a long ball that they score from and VAR sees no issue with it lol.

It's fucking bent!

I laughed at inconclusive.

Without it hitting his fucking arm/hand the ball goes out of play for a throw in FFS.

Instead he hits a long ball that they score from and VAR sees no issue with it lol.

It's fucking bent!
Come on mate look at it from that angle. I know there is a lot of bad blood and animosity between a lot of us and you but some of the stuff is embarrassing from both sets of fans.

Some of you are just blinded by your obvious hatred of the club to actually see things rationally when the right decision has been made.

I have watched the wolves goal over and over and still cant work out who is off side .....I have seen the still picture but cant put that into the build up for the goal ...perhaps the premier league highlights on YouTube start the build up after the off side

I think it’s beginning to fall apart. Even the gutter press are running with headlines about VAR helping Liverpool to the title.

I fully expect a couple of dodgy decisions against them now they are plus 13 points ahead....just to demonstrate it ‘evens itself out’
said this a while back....a few things will start going against them now their 15 points ahead & the damage is done,also you reckon Mahrez would have got that penalty 2 months ago?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.