Var debate 2019/20

I have watched the wolves goal over and over and still cant work out who is off side .....I have seen the still picture but cant put that into the build up for the goal ...perhaps the premier league highlights on YouTube start the build up after the off side

It's gone and it's as if it never happened.

Broadcast media happy to play the goal without it to help erase it from minds.

GEICO_Gecko_Commercial.jpg

Nope, still not getting it.

I laughed at inconclusive.

Without it hitting his fucking arm/hand the ball goes out of play for a throw in FFS.

Instead he hits a long ball that they score from and VAR sees no issue with it lol.

It's fucking bent!
100 percent it would have been ruled out if it was against them. Clear handball seconds before the goal, same passage of play. Bent as fuck

Cant beloved fans moan about the offsides offsides and goal line goals are facts 1mm ofside will be 1mm offside for every team

Cant beloved fans moan about the offsides offsides and goal line goals are facts 1mm ofside will be 1mm offside for every team
but we don't get shown at what point the ball leaves the passers foot ! it seems we have technology for a player being off side but not the technology to show the point the ball leaves the foot so VAR is guessing so it wont be the same for each team ..we just get a blurry picture of an egg shaped ball

Yesterday royally fucked me off , how can it be inconclusive that it hit a hand in the Liverpool goal but conclusive that the Wolves player was apparently offside

It’s bent simple as
Contrast this with the Laporte "handball" v spurs which resulted in the Jesus goal being disallowed. The Laporte handball seemed inconclusive to many observers. But VAR decided it was conclusive.

VAR gives the officials an extra opportunity to re referee the game and reach their preferred result. It appears to be corrupt. It might not be corrupt, but it does appear that way.

Contrast this with the Laporte "handball" v spurs which resulted in the Jesus goal being disallowed. The Laporte handball seemed inconclusive to many observers. But VAR decided it was conclusive.

VAR gives the officials an extra opportunity to re referee the game and reach their preferred result. It appears to be corrupt. It might not be corrupt, but it does appear that way.
yea they even got that wrong under the new handball rules the goal should have stood

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.