Var debate 2019/20

don't they use VAR to check fouls if it should be a red ?
They’re supposed to. I’m guessing they did tonight but forgot the rules of football. That was a clear red card. Awful challenge. Deliberate scissors tackle to try to injure the opponent, no attempt to play the ball. Shithouse.

Honestly, I don't give a shit whether the decisions are contentious or even proved to be wrong, the reason VAR should be fucked off is because it's ruined OUR game.

OUR game. Not the footballing authorities, not the media, not even club owners.

It's fucking ours & we want it back!
This VAR of any description should be no where near football

Take a short-cut to the solution. Riley should be sacked immediately. He must have some powerful sponsors for it not to have happened already.
He should be gone for his inept handling of this.

Imagine he was Technical Director of a major airline & Boeing or Rolls-Royce issued a protocol for maintenance of an aircraft or engine. Every other airline applies the protocol as written, without issues. Yet this one airline decides to do things differently and apply its own version of the maintenance protocol. This leads to all sorts of problems and causes numerous delays and cancellations. There are numerous complaints from passengers and the board investigate, discovering that the Technical Director has adopted his own version of the protocol. He'd be sacked and so should Riley.

VAR might actually get scrapped..

I read the guy from the governing body 2 days ago that they are to tell the pl again that they have to use it properly next month,they will lose any credibility they have if they change it again this season,they have changed it once with var overturning refs after they refused to do it in the beginning meaning teams have had a unfair advantage,the more they tweak it the bigger hole they dig,change it for next season,their job on us is done already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.