Var debate 2019/20

I was broadly in favour of VAR initially, but having seen the way it’s being implemented, and the effect it has on the match going fan, I’ve come to the conclusion that it is indeed actually as shit as many said it would be.
I supported the idea two season ago but always said it depends on who is in charge .

I was broadly in favour of VAR initially, but having seen the way it’s being implemented, and the effect it has on the match going fan, I’ve come to the conclusion that it is indeed actually as shit as many said it would be.
VAR is Brexit.

The problems were so obvious from the outset I cant see why anyone thought it would be of any benefit to anyone other than the PLs faves.

To pick and choose when it gets used will and has resulted in a farce. Bring in a review system like cricket or get rid of it

This is the only way I see it working .We would be 3 points better off today and we would have been in the semi finals of the European cup a few months ago. Although the review the showed for the Llorente goal was wank, didn’t show the angle which clearly showed he elbowed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.