Var debate 2019/20

The
The second angle of it shows it hit his elbow. Fuck knows why they only showed one angle while viewing VAR.
coverage in Oz has all the pundits asking why was the ref not shown the angle from behind the goal as it is clear it hits his arm. If they are using VAR why has the ref not been shown that angle. Very fair and honest opinions but totally at a loss to explain what went on

The 3rd angle of llorentes goal. Clearly handball. Was never showed to the ref when he went to the screen. Goal would never have stood if they showed him this replay. I love VAR and this is all on those cnts in the review boot. And the ask us why we boo the anthem.

And this my friends is exactly how VAR can be manipulated - The anonymous w*nkstain in the VAR cabin chooses what the referee sees, and there is absolutely no scrutiny or accountability.

Only way I'd blame VAR would be if it was responsible for not allow Sane on 30 minutes earlier.

ziojrQ9.jpg

Af1GHo3.jpg

ZOQO9p1.jpg

The uefa conspiracy theory is beyond the fucking tedious now. Anyone care to comment on the fact we've been given piss easy draws for three years now?

The

coverage in Oz has all the pundits asking why was the ref not shown the angle from behind the goal as it is clear it hits his arm. If they are using VAR why has the ref not been shown that angle. Very fair and honest opinions but totally at a loss to explain what went on

Fucking bullshit, absolutely fuming. Clearly came off his elbow.

Have always been pro VAR buck it can fuck off after that.

Was a hand ball all day long, the ref shrugs in a I have no idea way , so what's the fucking point?
Sergio was offside, maybe just but if the benefit went to spurs for the 3rd thwn it should have gone for us for the 5th.

But as a fan, if VAR stops some (not all) mistakes at the expence of that feelign every fan on the ground had at sterlings 3rd, well fuck it, would rather have mistakes and the euphoria of the momment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.