Var debate 2019/20

VAR has so far identified ZERO clear and obvious errors by referees. What a completely useless system. It’s entire existence is supposedly to make decisions more accurate, yet it doesn’t even correct referees’ mistakes. And I don’t mean in City games, I’m not talking about bias, it’s across all games. No refereeing mistakes identified and corrected. Not one. Scrap it. All football fans, regardless of their team, should unite in getting rid of this abomination. It’s ruining the game and giving absolutely nothing back.

VAR has so far identified ZERO clear and obvious errors by referees. What a completely useless system. It’s entire existence is supposedly to make decisions more accurate, yet it doesn’t even correct referees’ mistakes. And I don’t mean in City games, I’m not talking about bias, it’s across all games. No refereeing mistakes identified and corrected. Not one. Scrap it. All football fans, regardless of their team, should unite in getting rid of this abomination. It’s ruining the game and giving absolutely nothing back.

No change from before Var referee makes no decision on a dead cert pen and it waved on by var!

It's sad bit I never celebrated the first goal

Fuck VAR, Fuk VAR,
Fuck VAR, Fuk VAR,
Fuck VAR!

Celebrate when Bournemouth kickoff!

How strange is football now for match going fans!

Thought the fans were brilliant today

Just as bad in Germany 28 secs into Hertha Berlin game VAR penalty decision 5 mins into game no further play referee looking at a screen nobody has a fucking clue what is going on result no penalty

one for 2.5cm

And gave us one that looked off by the same but onside

one for a brush of a hand nobody saw,

Like they did with Wolves...

they admit now that they can't tell the raz offside accurately as it's not fast enough

When did they admit that? And it’s covered by the above.

Var is shite and wants binning but other teams have had stuff go against them as well ffs including Chelsea, Spurs and United. Will you be satisfied when it happens to Liverpool? We’ve had two go for us and four against. It’s hardly earth shattering.

Don’t think it’s contrary just to say VAR itself is shit. Seen enough bad decisions over the course of the weekend to suggest that the whole system is fundamentally flawed.

It is. It's not being applied properly and many have suffered this weekend as a consequence.

Tonight in particular people seem to be crossed between two different things.

When I talk about agenda, I'm talking about on the field decisions. And more so last season. I think it is a fair statement to make, when I say the league have an issue with this football club and that impacts referees. I think Pep is now acutely aware as are the club. It extends to UEFA as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.