Var debate 2019/20

I feel a need to set my record straight after the last hour or so.
I have no issue in terms of VAR being used deliberately against us because it's been the same for many teams. Rags yesterday should have had a pen. Spurs earlier was a pen. The list goes on. The issue is the bar is to high, in particular around overturning a penalty.
I do, though, think there is a clear agenda within the league which is set against us. I think potentially this will work it's way into VAR in the next years but as far as this weekend goes, it's the system not the refs.

As for liverpool, you are right, they are favoured without question but in terms of VAR, the reason they haven't been involved is because VAR hasn't needed to step in.
how is it the system and not the ref's?
the system works fine, it shows the infractions clearly.
the ref's are not applying the information correctly and protecting their buddies, and perhaps, furthering another agenda?

Pep’s probably not seen the other decisions that went against other teams tbf.
On paper we are the team that have been hit the most,2 goals disallowed and 2 stonewalls not given,he doesn't need to look anywhere else,they have dug very hard to disallow those goals,no other team has had that level of scrutiny

Yeah because three games is entirely enough to know the league is bent. May as well not play the other 35 eh.

We'll play them but Pep knows what is happening, he sees what is happening, some see it, some close their eyes to it, but he sees it and he's not happy. Not happy one bit. Thank you VAR, thank you PGMOL, thank you for ensuring our illustrious leader continues to lead us. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Roll on May.

Yeah because three games is entirely enough to know the league is bent. May as well not play the other 35 eh.
They have disallowed 2 goals,one for 2.5cm and one for a brush of a hand nobody saw,who else has had goals disallowed and been subject to that scrutiny?,they admit now that they can't tell the raz offside accurately as it's not fast enough so they had no business giving it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.