Var debate 2019/20

Anyway another weekend where VAR speaks yet never, ever speaks for us.

Well done Oliver who can't ever give us a nailed in penalty in a game manage to award one whilst sat 200 miles away and to the opposition. Also we'll well done for not doing so for 3 handballs in the box yesterday.

His bosses will be ecstatic with his performance yesterday, he really did step up to the plate.
Up until yesterday i never subscribed to the ''It's used to fuck City over'' viewpoint. Changed my mind last night. Van Dyck- no pen/Silva- pen is just simply incredulous. The inconsistency is so shocking that i can only come to one conclusion.

United were 9/1 for the win before the game - betting markets in the far east will have been very busy before the kick-off.

Basically if it's a game against the others of the 'Big 6' then make sure you bet against City, you'll be glad you did financially.
Spurs home - Handball given to cancel out the winner, Rodri wrestled to the ground + no pen.
Chelsea Home - Sterling goal disallowed (didn't affect the outcome)
Liverpool away - Don't even get me started.
United Home - No penalty decision overturned (see Rodri above), numerous handballs (at least one would have been given for Liverpool or United)

Can't wait to see how they screw us against Leicester.

Just watching Eibar v Getafe, Getafe score from a cross but one of their players went to head the ball from an offside position, he missed it and the ball ended up in the net, OG. The on-field ref reviewed and disallowed the goal. Again it’s the interpretation that’s open to abuse, if it’s not initially spotted by the officials so it’s not clear and obvious and should be allowed. The very fact the VAR team sent the decision back downstairs means it wasn’t clear and obvious. The whole system is fucked and lends itself to a cheats charter. Thankfully (for me as I backed Getafe at 2/1) the game has just finished 1-0, entertaining match as well.

Think the VAR thread needs to be banished because every time we mess up or lose, half our fan-base run on here blaming everyone and anything bar the team itself.
Not a single fucking post when we won the title or the cup but plenty in here with this shite
Just saying

Ummm..city
Id hazard a guess 95 percent of people on here have never been to Main Road.
You only have to see the posts on here to see the majority are probably Xrags who jumped ship, hence the obsession with Liverpool..
Maine road,if you are going to troll spell it right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.