Var debate 2019/20

The first one is debatable but it was similar to Micah’s at Anfield in the League Cup semi.

We shouldn’t be wanting those to be penalties but it’s typical it wasn’t checked, despite our players appealing like mad for it.

The 2nd isn’t handball, his hand is by his side.

Their penalty was stone wall.

We were shit yesterday, that’s why we lost.

Does anyone think that once it is 100% certain the dippers will win the league than City will start getting some dodge VAR decisions in our favour. So they can than say it's the same for all clubs or it evens its self out over a season .
Of course,and VAR will start working at Anfield. It’s done it’s job to perfection this season WWE style.

Anyway another weekend where VAR speaks yet never, ever speaks for us.

Well done Oliver who can't ever give us a nailed in penalty in a game manage to award one whilst sat 200 miles away and to the opposition. Also we'll well done for not doing so for 3 handballs in the box yesterday.

His bosses will be ecstatic with his performance yesterday, he really did step up to the plate.
I may be wrong but haven't they just introduced yet another inconsistency here?

Aren't we accustomed to a 'junior' referee backing up the more experienced official from the VAR spot (with the reasoning behind some non-VAR reversal being that the inferior official doesn't want to override the more experienced head)?

Last night we were provided with 2 'high end' (in its loosest form of the term) officials - has this been the case for other high profile games?

He'll be back unfortunately,it's interesting to look at the new posters who joined in april,most don't say a word when we win the title or the cup,it's very interesting
That was my beef earlier today. The two or three posters I named only post when we lose, they was very surprised when I pointed that out to them. Too easy to spot.

I have it on good authority he was defo at York away......... ;-)

His Internet must be down as I haven't heard a peep from him, either that or he's not getting any results back from Google after typing in 'Ticket prices at Main Road'..!

Another one rumbled..!

The Celtic v Rangers game was a reminder of life without VAR, so many off ball incidences unnoticed by the officials and a offside goal given, Gerrard is now calling for it in Scotland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.