Var debate 2019/20

Can't see assaults either
That non-decision was amazing.. How could the referee/VAR not give a red card immediately? Was VAR actually used? It reminded me of Ali Benarbia’s deserved sending off versus Millwall years ago. No different, apart from the outcome. I may be wrong but I make that the 12th time VAR has f**ked us over in all competitions since the start of the season. We haven’t had even one thing that we’ve ‘got away with’ under VAR, unlike other teams I could mention. As someone else here has pointed out, Wolves, Sheffield United, Villa and us have all had the worst of VAR, while Liverpool, Spurs and United just continue to ride a wave of good luck (or should that be ‘corruption’?) Absolutely outrageous again tonight.. mind, as Sebastian Blue has pointed out, some other commentators are starting to notice (though as I’ve said before, I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for the twunts who are screwing up our game to do anything about it!)

Last edited:
If City don’t hit the roof & do something about this they’ll deserve all that’s coming , it could get worse .

If City don’t hit the roof & do something about this they’ll deserve all that’s coming , it could get worse .
We have,written complaint on oliver and the same week a heated meeting with riley and the other clubs,the result? alti and oliver for the derby,there is literally nothing we can do so stop bashing the club all the time,please

Last edited:
That non-decision was amazing.. How could the referee/VAR not give a red card immediately? Was VAR actually used? It reminded me of Ali Benarbia’s deserved sending off versus Norwich years ago. No different, apart from the outcome. I may be wrong but I make that the 12th time VAR has f**ked us over in all competitions since the start of the season. We haven’t had even one thing that we’ve ‘got away with’ under VAR, unlike other teams I could mention. As someone else here has pointed out, Wolves, Sheffield United, Villa and us have all had the worst of VAR, while Liverpool, Spurs and United just continue to ride a wave of good luck (or should that be ‘corruption’?) Absolutely outrageous again tonight.. mind, as Sebastian Blue has pointed out, some other commentators are starting to notice (though as I’ve said before, I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for the twunts who are screwing up our game to do anything about it!)
The ref was right there as well,i didn't see on the telly if he made the var sign or not,didn't seem like h did,or he could have checked the monitor,salad,mane or rashford and that's a 3 game bad,it's ridiculous

That was possibly the most corrupt neglect of duty by an official i’ve Seen on a football field in 40 years, Rodri’s cheek could have smashed to pieces there , with var as well looking at that twice & still nothing, a new low in football for me . I just don’t know where we go from here because it’s clear the officials will remove us from this competition as soon as they can .

The ref was right there as well,i didn't see on the telly if he made the var sign or not,didn't seem like h did,or he could have checked the monitor,salad,mane or rashford and that's a 3 game bad,it's ridiculous

I don't think he made any sign, he was too busy trying to stop a fight breaking out.
When even the BT comms wonder what the other officials are up to, it's crazy.

This (corrupt) system was brought in as an aid to assist referees and to ensure fairness across the board within the game..!

What a fucking joke..!

The foul on Rodri tonight, another disgraceful decision against City, should have resulted in an immediate red card.

The ball even went out for a throw in seconds after so the game had stopped..

VAR should have been in the refs ear the and told him to send the **** off, no excuse.

Nothing, play f'kin on..

There's too many decisions going against us now for it to be coincidence..

Can you imagine any of the G14 clubs having to put up with the shit we have copped for?
Not a f"kin chance..

We can all see it and I'm certain the people in positions within the club can see it too..

We are either keeping our powder dry or there is a shit storm of biblical proportions coming over the hill...

Please let it be the latter and we show the system and the integrators up for the cheats they are..!

This (corrupt) system was brought in as an aid to assist referees and to ensure fairness across the board within the game..!

What a fucking joke..!

The foul on Rodri tonight, another disgraceful decision against City, should have resulted in an immediate red card.

The ball even went out for a throw in seconds after so the game had stopped..

VAR should have been in the refs ear the and told him to send the **** off, no excuse.

Nothing, play f'kin on..

There's too many decisions going against us now for it to be coincidence..

Can you imagine any of the G14 clubs having to put up with the shit we have copped for?
Not a f"kin chance..

We can all see it and I'm certain the people in positions within the club can see it too..

We are either keeping our powder dry or there is a shit storm of biblical proportions coming over the hill...

Please let it be the latter and we show the system and the integrators up for the cheats they are..!
I don't think anything will come of it, I suspect the club have written off this season due to our poor form (poor form which I'm convinced has been caused by the way we are held back by referees and VAR and our rivals are given a leg up when needed) as to do anything else would damage the league. If the reputation of the league was damaged then the money coming in would drop and that would affect us too so I suspect we won't do or say anything about it.

That non-decision was amazing.. How could the referee/VAR not give a red card immediately? Was VAR actually used? It reminded me of Ali Benarbia’s deserved sending off versus Millwall years ago. No different, apart from the outcome. I may be wrong but I make that the 12th time VAR has f**ked us over in all competitions since the start of the season. We haven’t had even one thing that we’ve ‘got away with’ under VAR, unlike other teams I could mention. As someone else here has pointed out, Wolves, Sheffield United, Villa and us have all had the worst of VAR, while Liverpool, Spurs and United just continue to ride a wave of good luck (or should that be ‘corruption’?) Absolutely outrageous again tonight.. mind, as Sebastian Blue has pointed out, some other commentators are starting to notice (though as I’ve said before, I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for the twunts who are screwing up our game to do anything about it!)

Please stop with this agenda. As Crouchinho's post a page or two back amply demonstrated, Spurs have had at least as many go against them as for them - if not more. I get that many City fans hate Spurs but that doesn't mean that truth and balance must necessarily fly out the window. Such prejudice and disinclination to stick to the facts when it suits you makes you no better than the media that you justifiably deride.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.