VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Interesting from the world of rugby and not in a good way either.

It seems the tv broadcast is able to talk to the TMO and I’ve little doubt, VAR and possible influence what might or might not get looked at.

Utterly scandalous tbh.
And yet we are asked to believe/accept that they don't hear spitty and neville.

The message from Vincent to the referee could not have been clearer; "take fucking responsibility".

It is obvious that some of these spineless wankers are hiding behind VAR rather than owning their decisions, for better or for worse.

Cowards.
If Vinny gets sacked I'd like the club to employ him like with did with Viera. He came out saying what others wanted to say but would get banned for it.

Give Vinny a job that suits his business nouse and let him rip every other week on City TV.

If Vinny gets sacked I'd like the club to employ him like with did with Viera. He came out saying what others wanted to say but would get banned for it.

Give Vinny a job that suits his business nouse and let him rip every other week on City TV.

Watching that match was like he was still captioning our defence..... You could hear him yelling at the players so clearly. I swear if you had him as assistant to pep the two of them could drown out any stadium crowd.

Good times.

Will end up having to 'clarify' his comments and end up getting banned, but at least someone said it.

I highly doubt he’ll get banned or even fined for anything he’s quoted as saying there.

The general rule seems to be that saying the referee was shit or incompetent is fine.

It’s normally when you call their integrity into question or start talking about a specific referee before a game, that you run into problems.

I highly doubt he’ll get banned or even fined for anything he’s quoted as saying there.

The general rule seems to be that saying the referee was shit or incompetent is fine.

It’s normally when you call their integrity into question or start talking about a specific referee before a game, that you run into problems.

yep, all fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.