VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think there is zero corruption in English football?

I don't believe every single bad decision = corruption
I don't believe PL/PIGMOL are manipulating results to make the PL more competitive
I don't believe PL/PIGMOL are manipulating results for betting companies
I don't believe PL/PIGMOL are manipulating results in favour of Man Utd & Liverpool.
I don't believe PL/PIGMOL are manipulating results for Man City to win the title.

Can never rule any of the above out and i'm sure there will be examples of corruption in the future by individuals. but until then it's just lazy cliche rumours.

I don't believe every single bad decision = corruption
I don't believe PL/PIGMOL are manipulating results to make the PL more competitive
I don't believe PL/PIGMOL are manipulating results for betting companies
I don't believe PL/PIGMOL are manipulating results in favour of Man Utd & Liverpool.

Can never rule any of the above out and i'm sure there will be examples of corruption in the future by individuals. but until then it's just lazy cliche rumours.
Nobody believes every single bad decision is corrupt.

The problem with the PiGMOL is they aren't being sufficiently transparent to dispel ''lazy cliche rumours", especially surrounding VAR. They could do so much more. The fact they aren't is concerning.

The problem with the PiGMOL is they aren't being sufficiently transparent to dispel ''lazy cliche rumours", especially surrounding VAR. They could do so much more. The fact they aren't is concerning.
There is an almighty effort to keep a lid on corruption , bias at the very least , not to mention racism towards our owner , no reason not be be transparent , unless there are plenty of reasons ..

True, more aimed at the social media side nowadays and the reaction after a bad/wrong decision - also so easy nowadays to clip one example in one match to another and scream ‘where’s the consistency!’ Just think so many fans are conditioned to think the world’s against them and can’t ever be rational when decisions go against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.