VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take as long as you need Kaz.
i leave here around four and come back at about now , i am not here in the evenings or mornings fyi. I havent said anything about betting. The prem and pigmol want as much competion and drama of a title race/ top four/ relegations for ratings and sky to exsist , that is why there is corruption in english football, imo

You ignore my points constantly

i leave here around four and come back at about now , i am not here in the evenings or mornings fyi. I havent said anything about betting . The prem and pigmol want as much competion and drama of a title race/ top four/ relegations for ratings and sky to exsist , that is why there is corruption in english football, imo

Do you believe the FA/PIGMOL are currently manipulating results for betting companies ?

I have never commented or said it is to do with betting so why are you asking me , i have told you why i think there is corruption but yet again you are ignoring what i am saying

Lol always avoiding the questions. have a nice day.

Do you believe the FA/PIGMOL are currently manipulating results for betting companies ?
I'm not sure how you are failing to grasp that it doesn't have to be organisational level corruption. Individuals from an organisation can be corrupt by themselves, using the organisation as a vehicle to carry out their act(s) of corruption.

I'm not sure how you are failing to grasp that it doesn't have to be organisational level corruption. Individuals from an organisation can be corrupt by themselves, using the organisation as a vehicle to carry out their act(s) of corruption.

it's all just blasé and cliche - bad decision nowadays and everyone thinks the games ''corrupt'' - it's become tedious and boring with this constantly being spouted by fans upset over a decision they're unhappy with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.