VAR Discussion Thread | 2024/25

Man marking own homework in “I’m doing better now.” shock

You may have no faith in them either but let’s be fair about it. It’s an independent panel, made up mainly of ex pros who decide which decisions get officially recorded as errors.

Who would have thought that in time and given a chance, it can improve.

God, I haven't been on here in ages and still you are hammering the VAR drum?

First of all, anything with time should surely improve, that's common sense. I personally don't see where that improvement lies, I certainly don't believe the idiot running the show. In practice VAR should get nothing wrong what so ever? Bruno has had a red card overturned, Martinez got away with a red at Palace amongst the many decisions fans believe have been wrong already this season. It reminds me when they claim VAR have righted wrong decisions, they don't include that linesman and refs let things go and play on, with the chance of VAR correcting any bad decisions. They deem that as VAR intercepting and making things right. It is a load of bollocks. VAR is shite for the game or more importantly is controlled by incompetent idiots.

Even during a game I've seen people nose-deep in their iPhones.

I admit I have done this but only to phone my brother who's watching the match at home to ask what the hold up is and what are var looking at.
As match going fans we get told fuck all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.