VAR Discussion Thread | 2024/25

In one weekend.

Saliba yellow correctly awarded a red thanks to VAR review.

Kudus yellow correctly awarded a red thanks to VAR review.

Fraser shirt pull on Vardy denying him a goal correctly awarded a penalty and a red thanks to VAR review.

John Stones winning goal correctly awarded thanks to VAR review and lino wrongly flagged.

massive injustices would have been allowed to stand had it not been for VAR.

'buT It'S KIlliNg tHe gaMe ''
How many weekends has it taken to get to this? No doubt it will be back to normal soon

How many weekends has it taken to get to this? No doubt it will be back to normal soon

Most weekends the vast majority of games have little VAR involvement or maybe 1 match has a VAR controversial incident which is blown all out of proportion. It’s clear people rather moan and be angry - even when VAR rescues them 3 points some still find a way to criticise.

Indeed.

This was a the PL have had their arses handed to them so we can't fuck up week.

Back to normal when Alti Fan refs the Dippers match this weekend...

In one weekend.

Saliba yellow correctly awarded a red thanks to VAR review.

Kudus yellow correctly awarded a red thanks to VAR review.

Fraser shirt pull on Vardy denying him a goal correctly awarded a penalty and a red thanks to VAR review.

John Stones winning goal correctly awarded thanks to VAR review and lino wrongly flagged.

massive injustices would have been allowed to stand had it not been for VAR.

'buT It'S KIlliNg tHe gaMe ''
So they got the decisions right..fuck me they SHOULD get EVERY one right..they have loads of replays from different angles and get to replay them in slow motion and even freeze the frame.
Is VAR killing the game..hmmm let me put it from my viewpoint as a match going supporter..I can't stand it..
We will all have our opinions on it and as I've said a few times most of the match going fans I speak too hate it.

So they got the decisions right..fuck me they SHOULD get EVERY one right..they have loads of replays from different angles and get to replay them in slow motion and even freeze the frame.
Is VAR killing the game..hmmm let me put it from my viewpoint as a match going supporter..I can't stand it..
We will all have our opinions on it and as I've said a few times most of the match going fans I speak too hate it.

The point is without VAR the decisions would have been allowed to stand, imagine the outrage and outcry when Stones winner got ruled out ? Would be massive cries of corruption.

VAR is far from perfect, will never get decisions 100% correct but as can tell this season it is very much needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.