VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

it’s Fcking cheating mate, I’m getting sick to death of people trying to say it’s all fair & dandy. It’s no accident our armpits are offside & their heels aren’t. It’s no accident that the chosen teams can hand ball & hold without fear of being penalised. It’s no accident that a pull on the shirt is a yellow & a 2 footed lunge is waved away.

It’s Fcking bent !!!!
Don’t know why we don’t just sing ‘it’s f*****g bent’ for 90 minutes. Other fans pick up on it and hey presto the media has to report on it

It will change. When the UEFA President and key coaches like Pep tell you it will change in the Summer, believe it.

Liverpool are getting the breaks. They played a very poor game vs Watford and still won in part because Salah played a good game and in part because watford missed sitters. It's just their league season. I do't believe VAR is cheating but it is certainly flawed but I think people who matter in the game know that too.
I'm surprised you haven't caught more with that yet.

Unless you're serious.

page 1 updated for the arse game, nothing to see here this week

If blatant decisions that the ref sees whether it is in the box or out of the box, and he does not do anything about it. Then that is blatant cheating at the moment I cannot recall one VAR decision go for us. We all know that all goals are checked by VAR but that does not count. What I am on about is the blatant pushes and handballs LIVARPOOL game at ANFIELD, RING ANY BELLS FOR SOMEONE) in our opponents box when we are attacking their box which are clear and are not given. That's what I call blatant cheating.

updated for Leicester game, and is there a limit to the number of video links in a thread? later ones seem to vanish

Did anyone see the VAR promotional video that was played in the stadium last night before the game? Shearer was fronting it talking through what VAR checks and putting a really positive spin on it.

I hadn't seen the video before but straight after it Hugh Ferris did some cringeworthy recap with Danny and Natalie where he asked them both 'does VAR check everything' and they had to agree like obedient lapdogs. Given the number of VAR decisions that have gone against us it seemed strange that the club were doing a PR exercise on the benefits of it...

Did anyone see the VAR promotional video that was played in the stadium last night before the game? Shearer was fronting it talking through what VAR checks and putting a really positive spin on it.

I hadn't seen the video before but straight after it Hugh Ferris did some cringeworthy recap with Danny and Natalie where he asked them both 'does VAR check everything' and they had to agree like obedient lapdogs. Given the number of VAR decisions that have gone against us it seemed strange that the club were doing a PR exercise on the benefits of it...

Well it gave me a laugh

Did any commentators remark on the absolute travesty of Altrincham Tony giving Spurs a foul before Var overruled him. What was he seeing that nobody else did. It was a penalty without a slow motion replay, myopic buffoon.

Did any commentators remark on the absolute travesty of Altrincham Tony giving Spurs a foul before Var overruled him. What was he seeing that nobody else did. It was a penalty without a slow motion replay, myopic buffoon.

Just demonstrates the problems within the game when a so called PL referee gets such a basic decision that wrong.

Incompetent or corrupt , I believe the later applies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.