VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

did i hear right that for today's game the guy at Stockley Park(assume VAR control centre) has overseen 15 games,Martin Atkinson has refereed for15 season , prey tell me how the guy on VAR would have any chance of over turning the refs decision for 'clear and obvious' mistakes.

Well he dd, for the Mane hand ball goal that Atkinson initially gave and he reversed it?

updated for the Villa game, VAR could have had a major impact but thankfully didn't

Just shows to me it's per what's needed in each match. The Brighton pen being given says to me all along they've been playing everyone for fools with this threshold bollocks, now they've opened pandora's box because there's 3/4 we've not been given which are as much penalties as that one today.

Just shows to me it's per what's needed in each match. The Brighton pen being given says to me all along they've been playing everyone for fools with this threshold bollocks, now they've opened pandora's box because there's 3/4 we've not been given which are as much penalties as that one today.

I think the debate about not overturning anything all season has ramped up a bit this week and lo and behold they give that today.
VAR is a pile of shite, should be binned and it should just go back to how it was.

I think the debate about not overturning anything all season has ramped up a bit this week and lo and behold they give that today.
VAR is a pile of shite, should be binned and it should just go back to how it was.

Do you.not think that a relevant and fair use of technology would be an improvement on the type of goal awarded to Wolves against City last season which was offside and a handball would be the preferred solution.

Like Frank but not sure why he's moaning about Watford's pen or am I missing something.
Friminhos offside was a poor decision but as usual didn't stop the Dippers.

I was convinced both goals would be chalked off yesterday, Walker's cross was close to going out and then for the winner, McCarthy ended up on the floor, so I was certain they'd find a foul on the keeper.

Properly curtailed my celebrations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.