VAR (PL introduction 2019)

Thats the thing it is there to assist from the angles the ref cannot see, so if that angle shows no issuue the refs decission on the pitch isn't chalenged.

Thats the thing it is there to assist from the angles the ref cannot see, so if that angle shows no issuue the refs decission on the pitch isn't chalenged.
I was actually quite pleased with the outcome on the goal decision. There was no conclusive proof that he handled it so a good decision (unless you're a Palace fan!)

VAR 1 Doubters 0

great start
The dissenters in the game have to be questioned over it. I think weeo had something to lose on it the way he reacted.

Self edit: Remember his reaction when Brighton fans cheered at their potential 4th round draw. He sneered “You’ve gotta win this game first”

It'll take time to perfect - but it's a welcome change - games should be decided on the merit - not by incorrect referring decisions - as technology improves and is adapted into the game - referring mistakes will become less and less of an issue.
This, rare I agree with one of the talks on here.

I was actually quite pleased with the outcome on the goal decision. There was no conclusive proof that he handled it so a good decision (unless you're a Palace fan!)

I wonder if this would have been the decision when Crappenberg SAW Raheem deliberately handle the ball with his back versus Spurs? Or when FatPhil SAW Micah handle the ball with his knee versus The Dippers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.