VAR (PL introduction 2019)

Its biggest issue and hurdle will be when its used against us for the first time and we lose out because of it.

This place will implode lol.

On a serious note it requires integrity and honesty from the officials to work and im sorry but i have zero faith in them all in that respect.

Its biggest issue and hurdle will be when its used against us for the first time and we lose out because of it.

On a serious note it requires integrity and honesty from the officials to work and im sorry but i have zero faith in them all in that respect.
Me neither.

Well to be fair some are already expecting it because they already suspect the FA are corrupt, I will at least wait and see if they start using this and we are STILL getting big calls incorrectly called against us... how will they excuse it when they see the same camera angles we do? It would actually settle it once and for all that there is corruption in the game if it doesn't get any better or even gets worse for me.

The only way this will ever work is if they use an appeal system similar to cricket. Two appeals for both teams to use as they please. If it's a failed appeal they lose an appeal, if it's successful they keep the appeal and get the original decision overturned.

Also I'd make it so the appeal must be used within 5 seconds of the decision being made

Me neither.

Feel a lot more comfortable we’re able to see the incidents as the officials on a monitor. Yes there will be times when people disagree even after the video review - but overall, especially penalty appeals, vast majority will be the correct call as opposed to the impossible task the ref has now when a player goes down cheating and 30+ thousand are screaming for a Pen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.