VAR Thread - 2021/22

Before VAR was introduced, I wasn't in favour of it and never have been, I prefered it to be down to the referee's interpretation. The ref has a split second to make a decision, yes they can get it wrong but then it's human error and over the season it will even out. All this VAR shananigans and everyone's still at each others throats. If those in charge said at the end of the season to get rid, I'd be all for it. Another thing, I no longer cheer when City score. I wait until they have kicked off after it's been given, what a terrible state of affairs that is, all the fun has been taken out of the game.
I wasn't defending VAR, I was trying to point out that when you analyse every debatable decision like Sky do, you undermine the refs. A lot of the shit getting thrown now is because it makes a programme for Sky. Spitty with his lines drawn and ratboy with his faux outrage.

I wasn't defending VAR, I was trying to point out that when you analyse every debatable decision like Sky do, you undermine the refs. A lot of the shit getting thrown now is because it makes a programme for Sky. Spitty with his lines drawn and ratboy with his faux outrage.
i pointed this and other points to a liverpool fan who in his words wasnt arsed about the result or game but still choose to comment on this and only this VAR call
all media picked and choose which wrong decission to highlight and teams ingoring rest saying oh it balances out over season
that is why VAR introduced to even it up lol

Var would be useful if it wasnt corrupt.

Top 6 gets the majority of the Decision and then among the top 6 United/Liverpool gets special Treatment

So City get a lucky break that makes us cheats, WHY ? It’s VAR that’s at fault and needs improving.

funny enough just had a arsenal moaning about the handball and saying its clear cheating by city ??
that is what am trying to say ? how the media and tv have run this over and over again to make a point and city will get nothing from now on.

if it happened in the united liverpool games nothing would have been flagged up and nothing to see here move on ?
the game is been hand fed by the media/tv red scum and the officials are being warned you don't give manchester city the benefit of doubt
Love the idea that City were cheating because the ref and var failed to award a penalty unless of course, we had previously bribed the ref and var staff,and suddenly it all becomes clear.
Given our success over the past few years, we must have obviously paid off a lot of refs and vars which would be very expensive, and then to avoid suspicion of this desperate cheating, we bought a lot of world-class players, payed them a huge salary and told them to just doss about on the pitch as we had the results payed for in advance so no need to bust a gut. Again - very expensive, so we had to cheat on ffp to finance this enormous scam.
Any dipper or rag or gooner will tell you this is all true!

Love the idea that City were cheating because the ref and var failed to award a penalty unless of course, we had previously bribed the ref and var staff,and suddenly it all becomes clear.
Given our success over the past few years, we must have obviously paid off a lot of refs and vars which would be very expensive, and then to avoid suspicion of this desperate cheating, we bought a lot of world-class players, payed them a huge salary and told them to just doss about on the pitch as we had the results payed for in advance so no need to bust a gut. Again - very expensive, so we had to cheat on ffp to finance this enormous scam.
Any dipper or rag or gooner will tell you this is all true!

Everton demand apology from Premier League for handball decision in Manchester City loss ???​

let see the PGMOL views on this ?
"We've lost a point because of a professional who cannot do his job right. It is so incompetent to get it wrong," said Lampard.

touchline ban and fine incoming ?? not

So City get a lucky break that makes us cheats, WHY ? It’s VAR that’s at fault and needs improving.

the media/tv will never let anything go if manchester city are involved. the hate is clear to see

Twice Guardiola GIF - Twice Guardiola Manchester City - Discover & Share  GIFs

twice in 2 games vs liverpool at anfield we was robbed of 2 clear handballs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.