VAR Thread - 2021/22

Lukaku goal should have stood.
Keita should have been sent off.

We should should won yesterday. Its only the league cup but I feel robbed.
I did not see the game but would much prefer that Chelsea had won other than the dippers and their fucking detestable supporters.

I suspect that most neutral supporters were disappointed that those **** will now believe themselves to be the best ever .

Lukaku goal should have stood.
Keita should have been sent off.

We should should won yesterday. Its only the league cup but I feel robbed.
Agree, though Lukaku is an idiot being caught offside like that. He went too early and no need to do so. The reason you didn’t win was not the close offside calls or Kepa; it was shit finishing by Mount in particular who missed 3 sitters and Pulisic.

I did not see the game but would much prefer that Chelsea had won other than the dippers and their fucking detestable supporters.

I suspect that most neutral supporters were disappointed that those **** will now believe themselves to be the best ever .

Agree, though Lukaku is an idiot being caught offside like that. He went too early and no need to do so. The reason you didn’t win was not the close offside calls or Kepa; it was shit finishing by Mount in particular who missed 3 sitters and Pulisic.

Lukaku timed his run perfectly. If anything Chalobah delayed the pass a little too long, but he was onside. Hard to blame Lukaku when he actually held his run really well and stayed onside.

Lukaku timed his run perfectly. If anything Chalobah delayed the pass a little too long, but he was onside. Hard to blame Lukaku when he actually held his run really well and stayed onside.
Chelsea were fucked over,lukaku looked well onside and that shit midfielder of theirs should have seen red yet not even a freekick,Chelsea were stitched up ..

And that's where the use of Var is shite.
As a match going fan I am not arsed if a forward is 1cm offside, i.e. his left toe, I want Var to tell the ref he missed a red card for a disgraceful lunge.

But they don't.

Just rewatched the Rodri handball incident from the point where Deli Ali played the ball through , Richarlison is leaning forward and clearly his head and shoulders appear offside , had he scored i'm pretty sure it would have been chalked off , as it was he got a shot off which hit Edersons legs , looped up and the bounce caught Rodri out , but he was also being put under pressure from Richarlison who had gained that advantage from originally being in an offside position...
Honestly cant understand why nobody in the media (other than Pep, in his after match interview) brought attention to this, if Sky or Match of the Day had put the lines up to show wether Richarilson was offside or not , then it would have saved a lot of piss boiling . They spent enough time discussing it , then surely taking a few minutes to acertain wether the penalty would have stood anyway would have been worthwhile..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.