VAR Thread - 2021/22

Var is great as it (insert reason here)
It is better to get the correct result even if it means we wait minutes whilst it is looked at.

Or so we keep getting told. I wonder if Newcastle and their fans agree, I somehow doubt it.

Not after today.

I've often wondered how VAR officials know if the ref' has ignored it or actually not seen it. Do the VAR officials ask the ref' "Did you see that?". If he did ignore it but VAR are certian it's a definite foul, then surey they should intervene.
In the England v Ireland RU yesterday. The Video ref' spotted a head clash and alerted the ref', they then had a discussion on the appropriate penatly.
That’s rugby,not corrupt or incompetent officals in charge of a football game ..

awful decision and if VAR was never invented. It would still have been an awful decision.
But it has been invented it is being used in every Premier League game, although when I say used, I mean turned on.
Var was meant to stop this kind of thing happening....except it doesn't.
Please explain why the referee gave a corner and Var did nothing. You are the one who defends it

But it has been invented it is being used in every Premier League game, although when I say used, I mean turned on.
Var was meant to stop this kind of thing happening....except it doesn't.
Please explain why the referee gave a corner and Var did nothing. You are the one who defends it

They didn’t think it was clear and obvious. They got it wrong. It should have been a Pen.
VAR will never get every decision 100% correct but it will get a lot more correct than just the ref and officials without any VAR help and that’s why I support its use.

I've often wondered how VAR officials know if the ref' has ignored it or actually not seen it. Do the VAR officials ask the ref' "Did you see that?". If he did ignore it but VAR are certian it's a definite foul, then surey they should intervene.
In the England v Ireland RU yesterday. The Video ref' spotted a head clash and alerted the ref', they then had a discussion on the appropriate penatly.
That's because rugby isn't bent. It's played fairly by honest blokes not throwing themselves to the floor trying to gain their team an advantage. The VAR is also an open mic. The total opposite to that we have.

Var is great as it (insert reason here)
It is better to get the correct result even if it means we wait minutes whilst it is looked at.

Or so we keep getting told. I wonder if Newcastle and their fans agree, I somehow doubt it.

Not after today.
Newcastle got an early taste of what shit we have to put up with.

Welcome to the club barcodes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.