VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is what many have said all along

It’s already vastly improved despite the odd bad decision massively highlighted across social media and forums nowadays

It will always improve but never be perfect and please everyone - that’s life

If there really is biase and corruption it’s far easier to do without VAR
Are you on a commission?

Not a moment but odd that the PL interprets VAR differently from every other league that uses it. I wonder why? Laws are put in place but ignored by our officials. I shall ask again in the vain hope of a sensible answer. Why weren’t Brighton awarded a penalty, it was a far more clear and obvious error than the Dias issue. Which part of the laws did they interpret for that to get it so wrong. VAR could be such a great option to make the game better but in its current guise and the way it’s being used it’s not fit for purpose as too many errors are taking place despite the fact we are into the fourth season of use.
You won't get an answer. Last night this thread was getting spammed that much I left it alone.....which is what they want.

You won't get an answer. Last night this thread was getting spammed that much I left it alone.....which is what they want.

Spammed haha, why on earth can’t you accept opinions opposite to yours ?

Some prefer a VAR system to help officials

Others like yourself want to get rid of it

You can have a sensible debate without having to get angry and abusive - it’s really not life and death , it’s just looking at ways to improve officiating

Indeed. I shall continue to watch and enjoy football, whereas you shall watch and focus on the negatives and howl at the moon about a system that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Hope it works out for you, fella.
You must admit though that, sometimes 3 or 4 minute, wait to find a reason to cancell out a City goal gets on your tits.

You must admit though that, sometimes 3 or 4 minute, wait to find a reason to cancell out a City goal gets on your tits.
At a game, I always have a quick think to try and see if there is anything that might be looked at.

On TV it’s more straight forward as the camera angle generally gives you a good idea of offsides etc.

It can be a mood killer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.