VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence why I mentioned previously do they not have back up kits handy just change it over if it’s not working,ffs the money the league is making you’d think they would have some sort of back up plan in place,I wonder how long they would have carried on attempting to fix it till they realised they can’t do it,obviously they did after about 6 mins but would they have say kept on after 10 mins and players still standing about ..

I imagine they would have a spare set. But usually when this happens, it gets fixed in less than a minute, which would be considerably quicker than fannying about removing the old one and starting fitting one from scratch. He seemed to have more wires under that shirt than a sparky rewiring a whole apartment block.

I imagine they would have a spare set. But usually when this happens, it gets fixed in less than a minute, which would be considerably quicker than fannying about removing the old one and starting fitting one from scratch. He seemed to have more wires under that shirt than a sparky rewiring a whole apartment block.
Haha yeah that’s true especially in todays wireless technology age ..

'I've seen them given'

Just not against us.

last season - https://www.fotmob.com/leagues/47/stats/season/16390/teams/penalty_won_team/premier-league

Man City awarded the joint most pens in the season (9)

Man City conceded the least amount of pens in the season (1)

So far this season Man City awarded the 5th most pens with (3) Man Utd have been awarded 1. how many have Liverpool been awarded ?

this creation of VAR to be against Man City and for Liverpool/Man Utd is not doing a good job

I said to the guy next to me during one of their many physio stops and I’ve probably said it on here before, that I think it’s time they experimented with allowing the physio to come on while play goes on. They’d have to be some exceptions. Serious looking injuries. You can normally tell them straight away. Maybe they’re not allowed in the penalty area? But that way players can roll around and play dead for 10 minutes at a time if they like while play goes on.
Easier solution is for the stricken player to go off the pitch for the same amount of time as they spent rolling around feigning a bullet to the ankle.

Ah but, was it "enough" of a foul? ;)
T'hat'll be the next word from Muppet Murphy when someone reminds him that it's a contact sport. I doubt whether there was anyone in the ground on Saturday who wouldn't know a foul if they saw one - apart from the PiGMOL flunky with the whistle.

Teams worked out long ago that unless you go to ground when there's 'contact' the likelihood would be that the whistling wanker didn't regard it enough of a foul!

last season - https://www.fotmob.com/leagues/47/stats/season/16390/teams/penalty_won_team/premier-league

Man City awarded the joint most pens in the season (9)

Man City conceded the least amount of pens in the season (1)

So far this season Man City awarded the 5th most pens with (3) Man Utd have been awarded 1. how many have Liverpool been awarded ?

this creation of VAR to be against Man City and for Liverpool/Man Utd is not doing a good job

Apples and bananas. You are comparing penalties given, we are discussing penalties that should have been given but weren't.

But you may be right. Let's see what happens when someone treads on Salah's toes when he is running in the box and falls over tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.