VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ergh ............ the cameras didn't work when we played them a couple of seasons back so I am not suprised they haven't got enough cameras to cover the goal.

Should be banned from signing players till its sorted , same for rags

If you can pay millions for players you can install a big screen

If that mean you have to replace seats and have a lower attendance then thats your fault you scummy twats

Should have 10 point deduction if they start next season with out one

How can the corner taker be offside when the ball came back to him sideways to cross it again? That salah goal not offside because the defender headed it straight from an offside pass? Weird.

Some extremely dubious decisions in that Liverpool v Wolves game tonight.

It definitely seemed with that Wolves goal near the end that it was a very, very late flag!

And to say you've only got a limited camera angle available, well it just points to a very contrived decision.

Very hard done to tonight the men from the Midlands!

We will have our resident spammer/wum along soon to tell us it’s a brilliant system and it was offside. We are all wrong and always are.
It would surely be embarrassing to defend VAR if it’s not the case that every premier league ground has the same VAR kit/spec/capabilities. I mean it’s actually scandalous if true

There's a video on twitter showing the head of the wolves player just about on the screen as the wolves player heads the ball back to him and from that video/angle, he's well onside...

There's also a video of the referee pointing at the linesman just after the ball goes in the net, "possibly" telling the linesman to put his flag up?

I put this in the match thread but I'll stick it in here too...

Dodgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.