VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re doing it again.

What happened last night?
He gets upset when Blues call him a troll and a spammer.
He came on here last night and started. I went to bed. I got up this morning and had to skip 10 or so pages because he was still on. Did he go to bed ?

Anyone remember the game where we lost 4-3 there? It was the first season of VAR and decisions were taking absolutely ages to be made at every match. The day before, a marginal offside decision at Spurs had taken over 4 minutes to be made. Salah scored for them with an equally marginal offside and it had apparently been checked and awarded before he'd even finished running off to celebrate. That was at that end of the ground.....

Heard what Danny Murphy said on MOTD and can’t believe I agree with him. He said that we were told that offsides were black and white decisions and quite clearly it isn’t.

one thing everyone is missing is that how can a PL ground have blind spots? Who sets the cameras up, are they permanently on site or before each game are they installed and checked. That said I don’t agree with the situation that some games will have VAR whilst others don’t in the same competition. But surely the fact there is an issue here should mean the FA and PL investigate but I won’t hold my breath. Corruption in plain sight but the silence from the media is deafening.

Even VAR can't magic a penalty out of thin air at Anfield. But, given half a chance, VAR can be used to manipulate results.

Maybe it's not bent, but do you accept that it appears to be bent? And therein is a problem.

Without VAR they can magically give penalty’s though - just point to the spot whenever a tussle from a corner or give a penalty when Salah decides to dive - as was happening pre VAR

I accept there is technical flaws and wrong decisions which will forever happen - I’m not convinced pure corruption solely to benefit Liverpool and Man Utd exists - I’m yet to be swayed despite the odd decision that goes there way - that’s not me being a wum by the way - just feel it would have to involve dozens and dozens of officials and one of them would openly spill the beans by now. All for corruption to be closely scrutinised by fans though

Heard what Danny Murphy said on MOTD and can’t believe I agree with him. He said that we were told that offsides were black and white decisions and quite clearly it isn’t.

one thing everyone is missing is that how can a PL ground have blind spots? Who sets the cameras up, are they permanently on site or before each game are they installed and checked. That said I don’t agree with the situation that some games will have VAR whilst others don’t in the same competition. But surely the fact there is an issue here should mean the FA and PL investigate but I won’t hold my breath. Corruption in plain sight but the silence from the media is deafening.
There was always 2 grounds were the installation was a problem at as it would affect ground capacity.

They haven't had a pen because it was getting to obvious what was going on. As night follows day Salah or Mane would fall over, so they have had to be a bit more subtle in how they use VAR to manipulate dipper results .

But there getting shit results

Football was fine before var.
In the ground its an absolute joke .
You can't celebrate a goal.
You don't have a clue why the game has been stopped.
But then the fa don't give a fuck about fans that go to the games only what's good for tv

In that case why aren’t fans boycotting ? Why are attendances at record levels in the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.