VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruining the game is not getting that decision. Which we wouldnt have got without VAR

In this incident . A player handballs in the area which the ref did not spot

So … It’s a case of what makes you more angry

A) waiting a few minutes for the correct outcome and being awarded a penalty

B) Not being awarded the penalty for the blatant handball - but least the game can flow and carry on

In this incident . A player handballs in the area which the ref did not spot

So … It’s a case of what makes you more angry

A) waiting a few minutes for the correct outcome and being awarded a penalty

B) Not being awarded the penalty for the blatant handball - but least the game can flow and carry on
C) the bent **** is not allowed to get away with being corrupt

Attachments

• 09BA62BF-71CF-4240-8F8E-379FAD24B3B4.jpeg
    09BA62BF-71CF-4240-8F8E-379FAD24B3B4.jpeg
    465.7 KB · Views: 27
Who’s the bent **** ? If it’s the ref then yes, he couldn’t get away with it because VAR forced his hand to give the penalty
Yes, the ref. See case in point

Attachments

• 7F3E108C-F7E8-4B41-88F5-CD8AA542E443.jpeg
    7F3E108C-F7E8-4B41-88F5-CD8AA542E443.jpeg
    465.7 KB · Views: 11
As bad as the ref standing 5 yards away from Cresswell getting hit in the face by the ball and the ref awarding a penalty - I can’t bring myself to call them bent cunts for terrible decisions - but I’m glad VAR can make them look total fools at times

I really dont know how anyone cant, with the volume of decisions that consistently go in the red shirts favour year after year after year

But it's ruining the game. The last home match I had to wait for 11 minutes whilst the linesman was being measured for his wedding suit. This one I'm watching some bloke watch the TV because Alverez was tickled by a defender. As it turned out the fuck wit in the middle, no doubt knowing Var would tell him it was a penalty, decided to ignore a blatant handball and wait for minutes before play was stopped.
It's shit.
Officials were given radios a long time before VAR
I agree with the sentiment of your post though

Not subject to FOI it’s a private limited company
Ah, that's a shame.

They need thoroughly investigating, because it is shady as fuck. Given the amount of money sloshing around in football, both betting and sponsorship, as well a worldwide TV rights, we as paying punters are not being given the full story.

As bad as the ref standing 5 yards away from Cresswell getting hit in the face by the ball and the ref awarding a penalty - I can’t bring myself to call them bent cunts for terrible decisions - but I’m glad VAR can make them look total fools at times
How a lino and a ref could miss the studs up assault by the birdshit eater on Aguero in a baying OT by mistake is beyond me. Bent yes, mistake no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.