VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one had a clue near us. Never given without VAR
But it's ruining the game. The last home match I had to wait for 11 minutes whilst the linesman was being measured for his wedding suit. This one I'm watching some bloke watch the TV because Alverez was tickled by a defender. As it turned out the fuck wit in the middle, no doubt knowing Var would tell him it was a penalty, decided to ignore a blatant handball and wait for minutes before play was stopped.
It's shit.

No one at the match thought it a clear handball…. Im embarrassed for you…
Why are you embarrassed for me ? I accept my half time rant wasn't best worded. Everyone watching the bbc knew immediately they were checking for a blatant handball. Us poor fuckers at the match didn't have a scooby. I happen to think match going fans are more important but we are always left in the dark.

But it's ruining the game. The last home match I had to wait for 11 minutes whilst the linesman was being measured for his wedding suit. This one I'm watching some bloke watch the TV because Alverez was tickled by a defender. As it turned out the fuck wit in the middle, no doubt knowing Var would tell him it was a penalty, decided to ignore a blatant handball and wait for minutes before play was stopped.
It's shit.
Ruining the game is not getting that decision. Which we wouldnt have got without VAR

Why are you embarrassed for me ? I accept my half time rant wasn't best worded. Everyone watching the bbc knew immediately they were checking for a blatant handball. Us poor fuckers at the match didn't have a scooby. I happen to think match going fans are more important but we are always left in the dark.
No one knew in the ground. It needs to be more transparent, no argument there….

Why do you think its not transparent? Because the powers that be dont want it. Because it compromises the red shirts. Don't fall for it

Don't be so fucking condescending.
Cap fits

* sorry if i put your nose out of joint. But unless you’re 14 and new to the game, you literally only have to go back as far as last night (bin dippers/wolves) to see how certain teams are officiated. To say ref’s should just give the right decision is beyond parody

The interpretation is you saying the ref saw it but disregarded it. The player punching the ball is indeed a fact.

YEP!! I hold my hands up, the ref cant possibly be expected to see this. I stand corrected ffs

Attachments

• 7083D4D2-1D1F-45E1-A05A-AC449E863335.jpeg
    7083D4D2-1D1F-45E1-A05A-AC449E863335.jpeg
    465.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.