VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truthfully thought var would be a great asset and stop all the dodgy decisions..but it's not been great has it.
At the game you can live with the ref or linesman making a mistake when they only have one view of the incident and have to make an almost instantaneous judgement.
My gripe is when the wankers who are in the var box can clearly see the incident and either don't tell the officials they have fucked up or even worse just ignore incidents that could change the result.
Just a couple of examples from last week.. mctomtom should have been a red and the ref should have been told to check the monitor..
The foul on Wellbeck was a blantant penalty and should have been either given as a pen or the ref told to check the monitor.
The foul on Jack should have seen the ref check the monitor.
These are just from the games I watched on Sunday...
I know var gets some right that the officials miss but surely if everyone can see it's either a pen or non pen...a red card or not a red card why can't the wankers on var call the correct decision?
The conversations between the officials and var should be heard by everybody at the ground and not just the TV studios.

You did, but contradicted yourself in saying you didn’t watch non-City football anymore, whilst being able to itemise the decisions that went the rags way on the same day.

I get that you don’t like VAR and that it has spoiled your appetite for the game. It seemed silly to lie that you don’t watch other games as you obviously do.

I haven’t asked the poster I replied to before and so am waiting to see if he replies. He probably didn’t need you to jump in for him.
Alan, Alan oh Alan. I clearly said if a non City match was on tv I did not watch it.
I also clearly said I read and saw var decisions on here, (blumoon) I also said I had friends that I met in the big wide world. They also discussed var decisions and they included me in the conversation, wow how lucky am I.
So, despite your silly, childish digs, I did not lie.
You asked a question, I answered it. You decided that I was lying, your west ham no mark came along and together you spammed the thread.
If that's what you get off on fine, I just find it sad.

Alan, Alan oh Alan. I clearly said if a non City match was on tv I did not watch it.
I also clearly said I read and saw var decisions on here, (blumoon) I also said I had friends that I met in the big wide world. They also discussed var decisions and they included me in the conversation, wow how lucky am I.
You asked a question, I answered it. You decided that I was lying, your west ham no mark came along and together you spammed the thread.
Yet you knew about the rags game instantly and were on here bleating about it.

There’s only one of us “belittling“ the other and that in your word soup above.

You‘re Dutch courage is writing cheques your logic can’t cash.

You are the Malcolm Tucker of this thread , just angry rants and a load of waffle which is fairly entertaining to be fair

We’re not spamming - I’d say we’re giving our honest reply’s quite respectfully and you don’t like it and can only accept your anti VAR views only, which is pure ignorance

If the game is corrupt and manipulated try and get actual proof - not point to the odd bad decision gone Man Utd’s way - it doesn’t prove anything

I'm sure there will be some VAR incidents and some controversial decisions this weekend - just like there will be forever in the game with or without VAR - so start fresh and debate sensibly and it will make it a better thread

Last edited:
You are the Malcolm Tucker of this thread , just angry rants and a load of waffle which is fairly entertaining to be fair

We’re not spamming - I’d say we’re giving our honest reply’s quite respectfully and you don’t like it and can only accept your anti VAR views only, which is pure ignorance

If the game is corrupt and manipulated try and get actual proof - not point to the odd bad decision gone Man Utd’s way - it doesn’t prove anything

I'm sure there will be some VAR incidents and some controversial decisions this weekend - just like there will be forever in the game with or without VAR - so start fresh and debate sensibly and it will make it a better thread
Fuck off. Is that sensible enough for you ?

If the game is corrupt and manipulated try and get actual proof
You are fucking hysterical with some of the shit you post.

Get some proof?!
OK, I'll invest hundreds of thousands of pounds into a premier league sting operation, infiltrate PiGMOL and create a wireless radio system to tap into the match commander's communications feed to the on-field ref shall I? I'll get right on that!

You're a barmpot pal! (Or is it a muffinpot?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.