VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, just put me on ignore. Your attempts at goading me are childish and annoying. I havent said this to another City fan but just fuck off.
You're a pathetic bore.
There you go. No Dutch courage needed.

Oh and fuck off again.
I’m not the one getting upset. I have no need to put you on ignore. You’re the one having a tantrum.

The only person saying stuff behind peoples’ backs is the person not using the reply function.

It‘s probably for the best though as a beer fuelled rant at 8pm on a Friday night isn’t what the forum or its moderators need.

I guess he was referring to this. I don't blame him.

Bless, people aren’t allowed to have a differing opinion to you?

It must be spam…

what a tit he is

was there no controversial decisions before VAR ?

He‘ll have just vented in another thread. For some fans, they need to be angry about everything.

I guess he was referring to this. I don't blame him.

He’s been raging, ranting and swearing at us throughout the whole thread all because we don’t fully agree it’s all corrupt and a ‘load of sh*t’ and can see some positives for VAR going forward

We’re more than happy to debate rationally on here

Careful of Mr Tash, he will find the technically wrong thing you said and hammer you to death with it. My wife's the same. :)
It’s not wrong to have a viewpoint if you can back it up.

There’s zero evidence of VAR being corrupt, bent, biased etc.

It can feel that way, but it’s factually incorrect.

It’s not wrong to have a viewpoint if you can back it up.

There’s zero evidence of VAR being corrupt, bent, biased etc.

It can feel that way, but it’s factually incorrect.
Zero evidence of VAR being biased doesnt mean it isnt. You really think there is NO bias in VAR decisions ? No Bias for lfc or utd when they are reffed at their ground?

Or do you mean there is no evidence of it, which tbh = I dont know

Zero evidence of VAR being biased doesnt mean it isnt. You really think there is NO bias in VAR decisions ? No Bias for lfc or utd when they are reffed at their ground?

Or do you mean there is no evidence of it, which tbh = I dont know
The latter. If you had to present evidence in court to show it is biased, you could show clips that you felt are biased, without the actual proof that it is.

Unconscious bias is definitely a thing, but proving it is hard.

Corrupt VAR didn’t rule out Brentford’s goal for foul on Ronaldo, wasn’t much in it. But easily could have just ruled it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.