VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that is just utterly pathetic.

Equally the outrage whenever they do get a VAR decision there way - when they don’t it’s not highlighted

… that aside … this Man Utd side is truly the worst in its history and hilarious

Hey Bluealf, do you have to ask yourself why a so called West Ham fan feels he has to post in a Man City thread constantly or it it just me ?
I have often wondered how he can spend so much time on here, it really can't leave much time for a WHU one surely?

I know some City fans go on other teams' forums but it isn't for me.

I have often wondered how he can spend so much time on here, it really can't leave much time for a WHU one surely?

Every forum has to have a VARister by law, West Ham had two, us none, so they leant him to us.

Not just me then Alf..!

See the rags have been well and truly gubbed and are now bottom of the PL..

SKY will be advertising the top 20 in the morning instead of the top 4 err top 6 err top half err..!

Lol...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.