VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR wasnt used is what I read. The lino put his flag up, The ref went to the lino, They discussed endlessly on the rules (New rules since VAR),
The ref awarded the goal

In the past that was always offside. VAR has brought this shit upon us and I seriously am beginning to think it needs rolling back now.... With VAR they've got to look into the never-ending rabbit hole of decision making, they're confused by it all....

"What actually is handball"
"What is actually a foul"
"What is actually offside" (I never thought I would see that question! )
"Where does the phase of play start or finish"
"what is actually a penalty"

We knew all the answers to that before VAR, it was a judgement from the ref! Sometimes he got it wrong. But they would never get it as wrong as is now.
But they didn't discuss it endlessly. If anyone has a recording, it would be interesting to hear how long it was form the incident to the "final decision" being made.

Now you can no longer celebrate for fear of some bullshit indiscretion.

Have VAR and know you can never truly celebrate a goal - the one thing we love to do at the game

Whatever the pros and cons of VAR, this certainty isn’t true. Ask anyone in the City end when Grealish scored yesterday.

Fulham penalty, 3 mins after incident and still get it wrong, striker clearly steps on Trippers foot. Who benefits...? United
In addition commentator doesn't know rules and stated double touch penalty would need to be retaken. They don't even know the fkn rules...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.