VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its bent pure and simple, it's not even subtle anymore, how can that not be a penalty ?
City need to react to that as they are taking the piss #Corrupt

It got showed in the end why it wasn’t a penalty. Still not sure why VAR didn’t look at it though, although that’s trusting Peter Walton which I’m never inclined to do either…

Me and you Mr Mist have been on same page from day one regarding VAR.

I've read all your posts and to be honest I could have written them myself..

You come across as a good man and I really want to trust you regarding VAR calls evening themselves out but alas, as we play in blue and have seemingly put a lot of noses out of joint, both here in the UK and on the Continent I have serious doubts my friend ..!
Bill my good friend, my tongue was so firmly in my cheek I was French kissing myself.
Var was heralded by some who always quote the Milner incident where he was 10 yards offside but, all it has done is show how inept/corrupt the officiating was and still is.
Peter Walton is the biggest thief in footballing history as he always sides with the Var ref and yet last night, he stated there was no check of the handball. It is just open to abuse and we are the mugs.

It got showed in the end why it wasn’t a penalty. Still not sure why VAR didn’t look at it though, although that’s trusting Peter Walton which I’m never inclined to do either…
You believe that blurred image found 2 hours later proves there was no handball wow.

You believe that blurred image found 2 hours later proves there was no handball wow.

This. If they can't show the related imagery immediately after the decision is made, then I have no intention of believing it. Anybody can find/manipulate an image to show anything.

Which brings me back to Rashford's non-offside last weekend. Was the image we have all seen on here shown immediately after the decision? Or was it a few minutes later?

I’m can’t recall exactly what Walton’s words were but he was certainly giving the impression that the VAR hadn’t even looked at the incident, which is a bit silly. They are literally sat there looking at everything. And when they are looking at a replay, the AVAR is checking the live action.

What he probably meant is the VAR didn’t see anything that he thought warranted a review. Which I imagine most people would thing was still wrong. But it’s a different scenario than Walton seemed to be suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.