VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the most bizarre set of decisions I’ve ever seen today in that Brighton game. They need to call each of those decisions out - publicly. The VAR is there to correct the wrongs.

Think Brighton just realised they're not in the big boys club and aren't allowed to potentially disrupt the top 4. I mean, they can't just expect to get in by playing decent football, they haven't even got a cheese rooms, the scamps.
And they need to be screaming about it. None of this "ref is human" drivel as they now have extra eyes to correct the wrongs. Instead they are confirming the wrongs week after week.

And they need to be screaming about it. None of this "ref is human" drivel as they now have extra eyes to correct the wrongs. Instead they are confirming the wrongs week after week.
Referee was poor, but I can almost accept that. They see it once, in real time, whilst trying to see everything else that's going on. Thankfully, they now have some help from someone who can watch various replays in slow motion to get the decision right.

Unfortunately, it's a corrupt system, that's been set up with secrecy so they can be as corrupt as they want. That could be at the behest of whoever writes the story lines, WWE style, or it could be individuals and gambling syndicates. It's a billion pound business with no oversight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.