VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had loads of stick the other way.

All season- VAR is meant to be corrupt to stop you winning the league.

Tonight it’s thanks to VAR that you got that 2nd goal that killed the game. You can’t justify that with corruption.

By the way , cheered that goal.

Oh FFS. Not this again. Not all of us on here say they are trying to stop us winning the league. They are trying to make the league as competitive as possible until the end, preferably with a last day conclusion, and get the best supported clubs back in the CL mix.

And there was no way Arsenal were getting anything out of that game last night. Unless City were denied a couple of penalties and Arsenal awarded two dubious ones. Was never going to happen. The difference in performance levels was just too much.

Think var could be a great tool, but they are taking the piss with it, how in God's name was that not a penalty, however john stones goal looked miles offside, until var was involved, I just think they need to be transparent, an on field an explanation that we can hear

That not offside was the best decision I’ve seen VAR make.

Not only because it was in our favor but it actually did it’s job the way it was intended and got a correct outcome

Then why do you want to go back to officials missing these blatant decisions?

Where was VAR when we got fucked over at the swamp..?

Let's hear you defence of that shit show..

You come on here when a tight decision goes our way which is as rare as Moyes winning away at a top 6 team, spouting shit about how great VAR is then disappear for weeks when we get fucked over..

You're like a broken record on here..!

Where was VAR when we got fucked over at the swamp..?

Let's hear you defence of that shit show..

I was on here not defending that decision at all. They completely messed that up and the ref on the pitch was the one that overruled that goal and deemed it onside. Joke decision.

If you scrap VAR, Stones perfectly good goal would not stand and the Lino’s could just flag anytime they want too with no questions asked - personally I don’t want that.

I was on here not defending that decision at all. They completely messed that up and the ref on the pitch was the one that overruled that goal and deemed it onside. Joke decision.

If you scrap VAR, Stones perfectly good goal would not stand and the Lino’s could just flag anytime they want too with no questions asked - personally I don’t want that.

So VAR is a bit shit when it's not a bit good then..

It's been operational for 4 seasons now and nobody knows what the fuck is going on..

It progressively getting worse.

There has been no improvement in the level of accuracy and fairness, as Brighton fans, ask Wolves fans who have been regularly fucked over this season..

Decisions made on the hoof, dependant on who's playing..

Not only did we beat the tarquins yesterday but had to make sure we took the game out of that bent twat Oliver's hands..

You keep waiving your flag though, defending the indefensible..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.