VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All for more transparency but no chance even if all audio for the full 90 was released it would make much difference to people thinking it's any less corrupt - every word they say will be scrutinized and taken out of context. Happy to be proven wrong.
Eh? By it's very definition, if they released the audio for the full 90 minutes then it couldn't possibly be taken "out of context"!

Watched with my Rag mate. Even couldn’t understand why we didn’t get a penalty and he even thought the T-Rex should have seen red. Fuck var but we’d probably miss the penalty anyway

Eh? By it's very definition, if they released the audio for the full 90 minutes then it couldn't possibly be taken "out of context"!

Definitely for it

but ( for instance )surely fans will just say ‘how could he say that was a pen?! ‘He says the player clipped his foot but no way! ‘
‘I thought releasing the audio would clear things up but it makes things even worse’ etc etc

So much of the audio would be dissected and over analysed.

- I do still want it bought in though and I think it will next year

Definitely for it

but ( for instance )surely fans will just say ‘how could he say that was a pen?! ‘He says the player clipped his foot but no way! ‘
‘I thought releasing the audio would clear things up but it makes things even worse’ etc etc

So much of the audio would be dissected and over analysed.

- I do still want it bought in though and I think it will next year
Whether you're right or wrong, that wouldn't make it "out of context".

There is absolutely no reason not to release the audio. Unless they've got something to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.