VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don’t understand how VAR can legitimately not give the penalty against Pickford.

You could tell even the NBC commentators were dumbfounded because they were saying it was just a coming together until they saw the replays and they got very quiet, barely saying anything, literally leaving dead air as the angles were shown. They didn’t want to publicly question VAR, yet again.

I can guarantee you it would have been given had it been Eddie on one of the Everton players.

I genuinely don’t understand how VAR can legitimately not give the penalty against Pickford.

You could tell even the NBC commentators were dumbfounded because they were saying it was just a coming together until they saw the replays and they got very quiet, barely saying anything, literally leaving dead air as the angles were shown. They didn’t want to publicly question VAR, yet again.

I can guarantee you it would have been given had it been Eddie on one of the Everton players.
It`s a rare thing when all the commentators are calling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.