Vass to Ankaragucu

Uwes Grandad said:
SambaMan said:
micky_blue said:
Maybe we can loan him back just for when we play Villa; did he score against any other team?
United.

I think he only ever scored against those 2 clubs. I think we should keep him for those 4 games per season because then we are guaranteed to score.

Sunderland

Shit.......lets keep him then.........

Daz_Blue said:
CheesySmoker said:
seeing darius go to a smaller club and achieve yet more legendary status would be brilliant

if no testimonial is held i will be f*ckin outraged!

I would be equally pissed off if Danny Mills didnt get one either ......

We could always do a joint one with Mills, Vas and Samaras and chuck in Sun Ji as well!!

You couldnt find a stadium large enough for this!!

Thanx4Knives said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/06/29/1354390/ankaragucu-planning-darius-vassell-swoop-report

Goal.com Turkey has reported that Manchester City's negotiations with Turkish side Ankaragucu regarding Darius Vassell's future may soon be coming to an end.

Ankaragucu chairman Cengiz Topel Yildirim addressed the club's supporters on Turkish radio station Radyospor, announcing that negotiations are nearing completion in reference to the signing of the English striker.

"We've terminated the pre-negotiations with Darius Vassell," Yilidirim began.

"Tomorrow he'll first come to Istanbul then to Ankara.

"We aim to secure a big signing as this year is our centenary.

"He [Vassell] will visit the city and our installations. Then he will make a decision.

"I hope we can include him in our squad."

If the signing of the 29-year-old is completed, it will be the most illustrious acquisition in the club's history.

To misquote that milk advert -

"Ankaragucu? Who are they?"

"Ex-accly"

kippaxwarrior said:
good luck Vass
not the greatest city player ever
but always gave 100%
had his moments(villa and the rags!!)

agree mate,
I think he could do a good job for a prem or championsip club
they can be a bit nasty over there, i'd like him to do well

Matt Diablo said:
the new City fan... cocky and complacent?

^^^^^^^THIS

Behave yourselves, we come from shit and return to shit, so show some humility. I always thought it a shame the partnership he was building with Andy Cole never panned out due to the greedy twat Cole jumping ship, cos it did show promise. As other posters have said, he gave 100% for the shirt in whatever position he was shoved in, and that should be good enough for anybody.

The very best to you Vass, hope it works out for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.