Vested and Prejudicial Interests on Football Governing Bodies?

UEFA has always been an old boys club , who have served the wishes of the old G14 clubs , the upstarts like ourselves and PSG will always be on the outside looking in , basically just a corrupt organisation for serving the few privileged football clubs.

Football Governing Bodies - The Vested and Prejudicial Interests of Current and Former Members

It seems a good time to re-start this thread on those persons who hold, or have held, key and influential roles on the FA, UEFA, Premier League and FIFA whilst continuing a strong and visible association with their current or former football clubs or football bodies.

It is time to finally shake off the FFP monkey desperately clinging to our back due to the undermining campaigns orchestrated by some of City`s rivals whose vested interests are waiting to be exposed.

More reasoned arguments and evidence based contributions are welcomed.

I recently attended a Masonic function as a guest, I was not surprised to find no-one from a "ethnic minority" background was among the 300 or so people present. I have just looked at the UEFA governing body only one woman and the only a ECA member from Qatar (a PSG director) on the board. When you consider the number of black players that play in Europe who are European by birth I am disappointed that they are so well under represented at this level.

When the top of European football is basically a private members club we end up with what we see today.

There is, of course, a solution to this. Ban regulatory bodies from running their own competitions. EUFA would let a contract to a commercial company to run all aspects of the CL etc. including eligibility, prize distribution etc. UEFA then would concentrate solely on governance. UEFA, FAs, leagues and clubs could make representations but decisions would rest with the competition agent.
Not perfect, but better.
Secondly, active officers of clubs would not be allowed to serve on the regulators bodies. These ppl should be drawn from countries' FAs., and independent lawyers, accountants etc.
The EU could bring in a directive to force the issue.
Alternatively, UEFA could run their own comps with an entirely independent body as regulator.
Of course, it will never happen.

Last edited:

Football Governing Bodies - The Vested and Prejudicial Interests of Current and Former Members

It seems a good time to re-start this thread on those persons who hold, or have held, key and influential roles on the FA, UEFA, Premier League and FIFA whilst continuing a strong and visible association with their current or former football clubs or football bodies.

It is time to finally shake off the FFP monkey desperately clinging to our back due to the undermining campaigns orchestrated by some of City`s rivals whose vested interests are waiting to be exposed.

More reasoned arguments and evidence based contributions are welcomed.

Damn, your last line puts me out of this thread then.

Last edited:
Follow the money .... he who pays the piper etc.....

The level of infiltration by Gill is breath-taking
Almost as breathtaking as the lack of comment and analysis by our cutting edge media who steadfastly ignore the blatant conflict of interest and the lining of one's own pocket attempt by DGIAC in seeking to ensure mid-table utd don't lose £80M sponsorship bonus this summer by not qualifying for the champions league for the 2nd season running.I wouldn't be surprised to discover his own signature on the Chevloret deal.......

For all gill is involved with, its not a great help to united who remain firmly shite.
Depends how you look at it..
Without DGIAC helping hand..utd would be towards the foot of the table(var/pigmol) and would not have advanced to this stage of the thursday nite cup,given that some of their european fixtures saw them record no shots on goal...
On the contrary,id say DGIAC has been a great help to the scum,so far,this season.
For a team that shite....,to have 3 seperate opportunities to enter the champions league next season....with £80M riding on it.....id say thats a pretty powerful influence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.