Vested and Prejudicial Interests on Football Governing Bodies?

I live in hope that the UAE secret service will find something on Gill at some point and leave the evidence with the right people. Like Napoleon who thought he was above the law - with his £1m backhander - Gill will hopefully get his comeuppance.

Do directors of clubs get performance bonuses?

Are they increased if they get champs league?

Part of the pr campaign was to make it look like he left United for the greater good of football. It has often been reported like that by the media. Most casual observers thought he had left the rags because that was the narrative used.
He "left" his executive position at the rags because the Glazers were sick of him and Baconface pulling the wool over their eyes.

Those two cooked up a story about Rooney's "transfer request" so they could increase the wage ceiling. That increased the wage bill significantly but also allowed them to buy big as no one decent would come for what they were able to offer.

The final straw was whatever stunt they pulled to get van Persie. I'm not sure exactly what that involved but they decided to split up that little combination. But they never realised that Baconface would walk a few months later so they lost both of them in the process and they've been shit ever since. God bless the Glazers.

He "left" his executive position at the rags because the Glazers were sick of him and Baconface pulling the wool over their eyes.

Those two cooked up a story about Rooney's "transfer request" so they could increase the wage ceiling. That increased the wage bill significantly but also allowed them to buy big as no one decent would come for what they were able to offer.

The final straw was whatever stunt they pulled to get van Persie. I'm not sure exactly what that involved but they decided to split up that little combination. But they never realised that Baconface would walk a few months later so they lost both of them in the process and they've been shit ever since. God bless the Glazers.

So what would be his motivation for shitting on City?

This is what any journalist / media outlet worth his / their salt should be investigating, the correlation between high powered executives having a foot in an individual football club whilst also serving on a Governing Board that could directly help said club regarding decisions / laws implemented

To the layman, from the outside looking in, it looks suspiciously like a conflict of interests..

Absolutely nothing is reported regarding this and we are just expected to accept whatever is concocted..

Wasn't it muted that certain old, previously established European / Champions League clubs who just happen to be members of the G14, who are now struggling to qualify each season for this competition should gain free entry..

Wasn't it all floated that these so called history clubs should be given a bigger slice of the money pot..

All voted for by people in positions, many of which have solid connections to these particular clubs..

Smells more fishy than Grimsby Docks on the hottest day of the year to me..!

The media would rather concentrate on hammering us over stolen and incomplete emails than exposing the nepotism that is rife in the game when it comes to protecting the old guard..!

Now the gloves are off, I'm looking forward to our club doing the media's work for them and blowing all of this corruption out of the water..!

I sincerely hope we give these characters a few sleepless nights to look forward too in the very near future..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.