Vicky Kloss

I very much doubt that even from that piss can.
Oh I don't @oakiecokie, didn't he allegedly resist them having a women's team for years? I get the impression he is definitely a male chauvinist.

EDIT: Whoops I see @LongsightM13 beat me to it, that's what happens when you answer the phone half way through writing messages to post!!! :-)

Martin Samuel has said that contrary to popular belief City are actually very much on the front foot when it comes to dealing with articles they consider false or have crossed the line.

You see this alluded to by the anti-City journalists as well, they will fairly often complain about City having an aggressive press office and their newspapers’ legal departments having to negotiate every paragraph.

For some fans, it will never be enough as long as there are some negative stories coming out, they will think the club isn’t doing its job to protect them.

I wish people could make up their minds. Especially, those posters who claim everything Vicky did was dictated to by our owner and CEO. Then in the next sentence say she had the total confidence of our owner and leadership team.

GDM’s post about operating within a framework makes sense. A Director of strategic Comms would expect two way conversations with owners / the Board to achieve the best outcomes.

Anyway, I wish Vicky the best for the future and can see she did her best in very difficult circumstances. Once a Blue, always a Blue.

Happened after that 4-3 derby at OT. He was seriously pissed off by the 'Welcome to Manchester' poster. Probably the best money we ever spent.
There is NO evidence of Fergie "pinning her up against the wall".He may well have given her a rollicking but that is different than what is being stated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.