Vidal

El Mago said:
United just renew Evra's contract and are using him now to reduce Vidal's cost !

Looks like Evra just signed with Juventus...

<a class="postlink" href="http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/evra-signs-with-juventus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciome ... -juventus/</a>

Evra signs with Juventus

Patrice Evra has signed the contract to join Juventus. A few minutes ago the French winger completed his transfer to the bianconeri after signing the contract via email from Los Angeles, where he is currently on vacation.

El Mago said:
United just renew Evra's contract and are using him now to reduce Vidal's cost !
Evra is forcing the move through with a reported fee of £2m.

It will have no bearing on any Vidal deal, United are more than likely taking to the chance to discuss a potential deal for Vidal as they already have Juventus at the negotiating table.

It would appear Arturo Vidal has just given an Interview in Chile at the Colo Colo game (his former club where he was receiving a reward) and he was asked about these links to United, this is what hes said:

"I've heard the rumors, but I haven't spoken more about this topic"
"I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens."
"I'm very calm, and anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world"
"I'm on vacations now. My agent will see. I'm enjoying my time here in Chile now."
"Play for Manchester United? It would be so good"
"To Play in the Premier League would be excellent."

Pellegrini and City need to get all over this, if this guy ends up there id cry.

Vidal .

Tests in Manchester derbyUnited will not give the South American, while the City tries to overtake. The Bianconeri resist. At stake is the paper NastasicJuventus, Vidal node. A part of Paul Pogba, if you really Juve were forced to sell to a big budget needs, the suspect would remain Arturo Vidal. But even in this case - it's worth repeating - or the club Juventus has received offers of substance nor the player has expressed a desire for a change of air. That's one of the requirements to ensure that the departure of the Chilean sample hypothesis becomes effective. And it just so happens that, unless a sudden disamoramento Warrior, Turin is the city beloved by the whole family. Amok - Then it is clear that the market can not be ignited when the center of attention stands out for tuttocampista excellence, one of the irreplaceable scorer in the arena prepared by Antonio Conte, a boy of 27 years, "creator" of distributed 40 goals in 126 appearances, including 18 in the last 46 games, historical, vintage. And while Bayern Monaco relished revenge against Juventus after the "theft" black and white summer 2011, waiting for the start of a juicy derby, Manchester United is the club most interested in Vidal. The CEO of the Red Devils, Ed Woodward, tried to stir things up in the hottest days of the deal Evra, when Beppe Marotta has seen fit to send back to the sender kindly the British proposal to tie two talks in one fell swoop. Clear synthesis of speech: oh no, give us first Evra, then, if anything, we will resend . Now that the French are preparing to embark on a new stage of his career, Manchester United ponders return to the fray with "arguments" convincing. Vidal costs at least 50 million, although the price is not a label to be pasted on the lapel of the player, but so does the market, combined with the contingency of the moment. At the United soon will join the City, where he played there the first goal for Juventus to strengthen the heart of the defense: the Serbian Matija Nastasic, for whom Conte has given his consent.

it's all quite clear now

Looks like United have jumped on Vidal since their 1st target(Di Maria) turned them down for a move to PSG, if reports are true...I think Yaya will end up staying, so this guy isn't really an option for us....

ansfer Central TNC ‏@TransferNewsCen 16m
AS: PSG have agreed to pay Real Madrid €60m for Angel Di Maria who rejected Man United for the Parisian club. Deal close (1/3)

First signs of Vidal flirting with United. Asked about the interest:

"I've heard the rumors, but I won’t speak of it anymore.

“I'm enjoying the holidays and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens, but we all want to play for one of the best teams in the world."

Salford_Blue said:
If Kroos signs for Madrid (or has already), what chances Vidal to Bayern?

Pretty strong I reckon

I'd hope so but there are a couple of obstacles. The first one is Vidal turned them down to join Juventus and Bayern took heavy offence to that, saying they wouldn't want a player like that.

Also, he isn't like Kroos at all, but maybe Thiago can take the Kroos role and Vidal bought for extra quality in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.