Vidal

I would rather have this guy than Barkley to be honest. If Yaya were to leave and we could flog Garcia, Rodwell, Milner, Richards, Sinclair to get him I would not at all be upset.

Yaya - 20m
Sinclair 1m
Rodwell 5m
Milner 5m
Richards 5m
Garcia - 5m

That gives us 40m plus and I think I am being conservative with my figures.

Rammyblues said:
I would rather have this guy than Barkley to be honest. If Yaya were to leave and we could flog Garcia, Rodwell, Milner, Richards, Sinclair to get him I would not at all be upset.

Yaya - 20m
Sinclair 1m
Rodwell 5m
Milner 5m
Richards 5m
Garcia - 5m

That gives us 40m plus and I think I am being conservative with my figures.

Those prices are gash I'm glad u don't deal with our transfers.

I know my prices are gash, but even if you accepted I was doing the transfers you have to say at least it shows we could have enough money to buy him if we wanted. :-)

Rammyblues said:

Yaya - 30m
Sinclair 2m
Rodwell 8m
Milner 12m
Richards 5m
Garcia - 10m

That gives us 67m plus and I think I am being conservative with my figures.

Edited

The hard part is selling all those players and hoping Vidal is actually still available by then. It's a lot easier to sell players on paper than reality and apparently neither PSG or Real will bid for Yaya, and Barca certainly won't, so who do you sell him to on those wages?

Realistically, best case scenario is probably a foreign club rivaling United for Vidal and getting him, while we find a way to keep Yaya happy at least for one more year.

LoveCity said:
The hard part is selling all those players and hoping Vidal is actually still available by then. It's a lot easier to sell players on paper than reality and apparently neither PSG or Real will bid for Yaya, and Barca certainly won't, so who do you sell him to on those wages?

Realistically, best case scenario is probably a foreign club rivaling United for Vidal and getting him, while we find a way to keep Yaya happy at least for one more year.
Di Maria to PSG
Rodriguez to Madrid
Yaya to Monaco?

Daz_Blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Yaya - 30m
Sinclair 2m
Rodwell 8m
Milner 12m
Richards 5m
Garcia - 10m

Edited

Why would we sell 4 midfield players and replace them with 2 when we are clearly lacking in depth in that position

fernando
fernandinho
vidal

that would be our center midfield options

IMO, Milner has only really played wide right or wide left, Rodwell hasn't played at all in midfield, Garcia is limited to what type of player he can play against, Sinclair has been out on loan all season and Richards is a right back, so if we were to do the above deal the only effective midfield player we are really losing is Yaya and replacing him with Vidal. And to have the option of picking two out of Fernando, Vidal and Fernandhino would not cause too many problems.

PS it brings our foreign contingent down to 17, because at the moment we have 18 so someone foreign has to be sold in any event.

Daz_Blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Yaya - 30m
Sinclair 2m
Rodwell 8m
Milner 12m
Richards 5m
Garcia - 10m

Edited

Who the fuck would spend 8 million on Rodwell given his injury record since we signed him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.