Vidal

Got this off a Juventus forum, sounds like he dosnt want to go anywhere:

"I'm from Chile and they are showing Vidal on TV now.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Chilean fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Vidal replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal Chelsea and Manchester City?". Vidal: "Only one of them is a historically big club" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

Bad news for us and good news for the United fans browsing this thread"

Worrying thing there is he appears to rule out Bayern Munich if he only wants to leave Juve for Spain or England, Barca arent in the market for another midfielder, Madrid are buying Kroos, he rules out PSG, we cant afford him unless we shift Yaya, Arsenal? they do have Alexis now whos a friend and International teammate? Chelsea? although they have Fabregas to go with Matic and Ramires.

Starting to look like United have a clear run for him IF he leaves, although he says he wants to stay so thats encouraging.

Firstly, We don't need him, Secondly, He is on his way to United, Writings on the wall, Just drop the spoilt kid like mentality by wanting every toy in the damn shop. Would I want Reus, Vidal, Pogba, Sanchez, Benzema and James Rodriguez at City? Yes, but do I think we will buy any of them because we need them, No.

richards30 said:
I still cant see juve selling him! They are building a great squad there and I reckon itll easily take a £60m plus bid to get him. Plus di marzio has said there has been NO contact!
Yeah, hard to tell, it doesn't make sense for Juve to sell as they are builing a good side, there again the draw of playing for the rags may be too much to resist, just like Snijder and Fabregas.

abu13 said:
richards30 said:
I still cant see juve selling him! They are building a great squad there and I reckon itll easily take a £60m plus bid to get him. Plus di marzio has said there has been NO contact!
Yeah, hard to tell, it doesn't make sense for Juve to sell as they are builing a good side, there again the draw of playing for the rags may be too much to resist, just like Snijder and Fabregas.

Wesley will end up there finally this summer! Thats the thing about vidal etc .the rags could have got fabregas for half the price vidal would cost? If they had that sort of cash it was a no brainer!

richards30 said:
abu13 said:
richards30 said:

Wesley will end up there finally this summer! Thats the thing about vidal etc .the rags could have got fabregas for half the price vidal would cost? If they had that sort of cash it was a no brainer!
Vidal is much closer to what they need in the midfield compared to Fabregas... unfortunately.

Shame he has a scouse like mentality, with his historical club bollocks. It is dependant on whether Juve are that desperate to sell, and If they do then questions are to be asked about their own ambition imho.

With Herrera and Vidal United will have above average CMs.

Much more mobile than Carrick and whoever played alongside him.

TheOctopus said:
Got this off a Juventus forum, sounds like he dosnt want to go anywhere:

"I'm from Chile and they are showing Vidal on TV now.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Chilean fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Vidal replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal Chelsea and Manchester City?". Vidal: "Only one of them is a historically big club" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

Bad news for us and good news for the United fans browsing this thread"

Worrying thing there is he appears to rule out Bayern Munich if he only wants to leave Juve for Spain or England, Barca arent in the market for another midfielder, Madrid are buying Kroos, he rules out PSG, we cant afford him unless we shift Yaya, Arsenal? they do have Alexis now whos a friend and International teammate? Chelsea? although they have Fabregas to go with Matic and Ramires.

Starting to look like United have a clear run for him IF he leaves, although he says he wants to stay so thats encouraging.

I would love to see the look of apoplectic rage on arsenal fans faces if they found out they weren't A historically important club

KinkladzeSouthampton said:
Firstly, We don't need him, Secondly, He is on his way to United, Writings on the wall, Just drop the spoilt kid like mentality by wanting every toy in the damn shop. Would I want Reus, Vidal, Pogba, Sanchez, Benzema and James Rodriguez at City? Yes, but do I think we will buy any of them because we need them, No.

Would I want all those guys? No because it would mean the end of our team and a lot of players I like!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.