Vidal

If and it's a big IF Juventus are prepared to sell Vidal they will want more than £32m? This is an Italian club we are talking about. They have turned down £40m plus previously. Not saying the deal to the scum won't happen but it will need to be closer to £50m IMHO.

its still my number 1 choice to sell yaya and get vidal in THIS summer! yaya and his agent have tarnished a legends legacy in my eyes and we as a club and business are far bigger than any one egotistic player!

FantasyIreland said:
Vidal deserves better than the Rags,i'm sure he knows that himself,so hopefully the report is true.

And in todays climate,he is easily worth the amount apparently being asked.I'd swap him with Yaya in a heartbeat.

Surely if he's available for 32 million we should be seriously considering this? I know it's never as easy as moving bits around a board and we'd still need a hefty fee for Yaya, but letting one of Europes best midfielders pass by for 32 million when we have another one of Europes best midfielders throwing a public hissy fit would seem an opportunity missed.

Maybe on top of the £32 million, Vidal wants a cake?

That would explain why we are not in for him. We really need to get bakers as good as our physios in this age of modern football.

Seems juve are willing to sell because of his knee situation and United are now reluctant for the same reason..

cmdub said:
Seems juve are willing to sell because of his knee situation and United are now reluctant for the same reason..

He had a minor op to his meniscus to which he made a full recovery as evidenced by his WC performances,or am I wrong?

FantasyIreland said:
cmdub said:

He had a minor op to his meniscus to which he made a full recovery as evidenced by his WC performances,or am I wrong?

I agree with you he looked full health in the WC, all this talk about his injury is just a knee-jerk reaction.

shaiomarali said:
FantasyIreland said:
cmdub said:

I agree with you he looked full health in the WC, all this talk about his injury is just a knee-jerk reaction.
Touche! :-)

FantasyIreland said:
cmdub said:

I've read interviews with Vidal recently where he's talked about resting the knee as if it was still a problem.

No sign yet of Utd signing a defender. Can't take them seriously until they sort that defence out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.