Vidal

Yesterday the Italian press said that Conte would resign if Juve sold Vidal to United.

Conte has just resigned.

LoveCity said:
Yesterday the Italian press said that Conte would resign if Juve sold Vidal to United.

Conte has just resigned.
Either he's set to be named Italy manager, or Vidal's joining the rags.

Tricky_Trev said:
LoveCity said:

Conte has just resigned.

What price Mancini to the "Old Lady"?

nmc said:
Tricky_Trev said:
LoveCity said:

Conte has just resigned.

What price Mancini to the "Old Lady"?

You'd have to think it's a possibility.......I can see the chumps league draw now ;.)

Looks like this is going to happen,there spending won't have stopped neither.there will be 2 or 3 more at least before the season starts.i just hope they don't end up with there reported targets.next season is going to be the most competetive premiership since it began IMO.utd with no European football could challenge for the title ala Liverpool.cant belive we were not interested in Vidal.utd are obviously using evra in this deal.im a bit suprised we didn't do something similar maybe involving nastasic

simon31goat said:
Looks like this is going to happen,there spending won't have stopped neither.there will be 2 or 3 more at least before the season starts.i just hope they don't end up with there reported targets.next season is going to be the most competetive premiership since it began IMO.utd with no European football could challenge for the title ala Liverpool.cant belive we were not interested in Vidal.utd are obviously using evra in this deal.im a bit suprised we didn't do something similar maybe involving nastasic

We really do not need Vidal.

Nightmare Walking said:
simon31goat said:

We really do not need Vidal.

And Liverpool will not pose the threat they did last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.