Vidal

Juve easily should ask 50m pounds at least.

If United get away with it with a 35m+Evra deal thats huge business for them.

Another thing I fear from is Hummels. Would be seriously dissapointed if they get him especially if its for a fee lower than what we are paying for Mangala who has potential but a raw talent at the moment without much experience apart from a few CL games in group stage and Portugal league and nearly zero international games with France.

I just don't understand how Evra is an asset in this deal. He's mediocre at best at this point and his best days are behind him. Why on earth would Juve want to part with Vidal in order to get Evra + cash? They could just get the full sum for Vidal and then find a better and younger player than Evra with the money they're discounting Vidal.

Not all bad if he goes there.

Him going there means Juve intend to hold on to Pogba and not let Maureen get him. Pogba is built for the Premier league and having him in Chavs team makes that midfield creative and hard as F**k.

Not saying anything about Vidal,just that I'd prefer if the chavs didn't become pretty much unstoppable in the middle of the park.

The 49ers said:
Not all bad if he goes there.

Him going there means Juve intend to hold on to Pogba and not let Maureen get him. Pogba is built for the Premier league and having him in Chavs team makes that midfield creative and hard as F**k.

Not saying anything about Vidal,just that I'd prefer if the chavs didn't become pretty much unstoppable in the middle of the park.

Real Madrid's and Barcelona's midfield and attack in comparison to Atletico Madrid's at the start of last season looked unstoppable to them yet they nearly won a La Liga and Champions League double.

There is no perfect team in football, that's why we love it.

Oh dear

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2692071/Arturo-Vidal-Manchester-United-OFF-Louis-van-Gaal-set-miss-35million-rated-Juventus-midfielder.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elder.html</a>

Hamann Pineapple said:
Oh dear

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2692071/Arturo-Vidal-Manchester-United-OFF-Louis-van-Gaal-set-miss-35million-rated-Juventus-midfielder.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elder.html</a>

Manchester United have been Snubbed and will NOT pursue interest in Arturo Vidal.

Juventus are ready to sell the Chile international and had hoped to agree a deal worth £32million with the Old Trafford club.

The 27-year-old is well regarded and came back from injury to impress in the World Cup, however, United have decided he is not for them.

Off: Arturo Vidal's move from Juventus to Manchester United has been taken off the table

Future: Vidal promised to sort the uncertainty once he returned from his holidays after the World Cup

No go: Vidal's move to Man United from Juventus is set to not go ahead this summer

No deal: Vidal starred for Chile at the World Cup where Louis van Gaal kept an eye on him
Vidal's agent Fernando Felicevich was in London concluding business with Arsenal for his other client Alexis Sanchez and was understood to be due to hold talks with United over a proposed transfer.

Vidal is currently on holiday after competing at the World Cup in Brazil for his country, and when quizzed by Chilean newspaper La Tercera over whether he would be joining United, he said: 'I've heard about the rumours, but I haven't spoken more about this subject.

'I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens. Anyone would like to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world.'

Italian newspaper reports on Monday even claimed a deal had been agreed between the two clubs but that will not be the case as United consider other options.

Arturo Vidal slips in to volley home for Chile v Paraguay

Back to business: Van Gaal has returned from the World Cup to conduct his business with United

Oh please be true but it's hard to trust the Mail.

However, James Ducker of The Times apparently said in his webchat earlier too that United are not going for him. I've been a bit anxious about this as Vidal is such a special player that he could instantly transform United I think.

LoveCity said:
Oh please be true but it's hard to trust the Mail.

However, James Ducker of The Times apparently said in his webchat earlier too that United are not going for him. I've been a bit anxious about this as Vidal is such a special player that he could instantly transform United I think.
Mirror also reporting they've put the brakes on because they don't agree with Juve's valuation and think they're being used for a bidding war.

Vidal deserves better than the Rags,i'm sure he knows that himself,so hopefully the report is true.

And in todays climate,he is easily worth the amount apparently being asked.I'd swap him with Yaya in a heartbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.