Vidal

Maybe there is still issue with his knee...I read somewhere that United wanted extra tests done to make sure it had healed? Just guessing but seems strange they would pull out when everything we read was he is heading to the reds.......guess we'll find out soon....Vidal AND Mangala double signing for City by weekend?!! ;) nothing wrong with dreaming! ;)

maybe he hasnt followed on which PL team qualified for the next CL, and upon realizing that the transfer would mean him missing out on CL and possibly to the end of his career is too great a risk to gamble.

it might be as simple as that really. he might want to see how the new van gaal managemen pan out, in qualifying for CL and all things.

El Mago said:
Done deal according to Chile TV also.

What a bargain for 32m.

So Evra was on his way out on a free this summer yet United signed him up on a new deal a month ago, one month later they sell him to Juve and make a few million profit.

Now they are getting Vidal for 32m?

You can say Shaw or Herrera was overpriced but if they pull those deals off with Juventus then for me that is the deal of the window.

Vidal would be an improvement for United but truth be told he's not that good he's worse than all our midfielders.

They are just trying to paper over some very large cracks and I for one have the calculator out as the figure is growing and growing on their total spend.

Hypocrites

kiam06 said:
Vidal would be an improvement for United but truth be told he's not that good he's worse than all our midfielders.

Are you aware we employ Garcia,Rodwell and Milner?

FFS do you guys honestly think he was going there?? ah the old utd line...........we walked away to look elsewhere line!! di marzio has already said vidal was never interested in utd or leaving juve!

is he any good this vidal geezer?
he`ll have his work cut out moving zidane cleverly and beaker jones....don`t forget twinkle toes carrick....
do they really need this kid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.