Vidal

what is his form like this season, since his injury and trying to play through injury in the world cup? Still sounds like the Pogba show in turin.

With Juve looking almost certain to cash in on Pogba this summer I'd be astonished if they let Vidal go too, but would love to see him here. The man's a beast and has been awesome tonight.

kenzie115 said:
With Juve looking almost certain to cash in on Pogba this summer I'd be astonished if they let Vidal go too, but would love to see him here. The man's a beast and has been awesome tonight.
Was absolutely class tonight. The exactly type player we need NOW!

Ireland_for_pm said:
kenzie115 said:

What sort of fee would land him?

Yesterday was Vidal showing the old Vidal, but he hasn't shown that for much of the season. Injuries appear to have taken a toll and it's unclear if he can repeat last night's level every week - he used to, but seems to have lost a step (still a very, very good player mind you) and the injuries kept United from signing him last summer.

2011 or 2012 would have been the perfect time to sign Vidal and he would have helped us immeasurably in Europe.

Tez Tosterone said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
kenzie115 said:

Just look-up here mate :

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/arturo-vidal/profil/spieler/37666

Even if you have to take transfermarkt's data with a pinch of salt, they aren't that far from reality, pretty much accurate if you ask me.

LoveCity said:
Yesterday was Vidal showing the old Vidal, but he hasn't shown that for much of the season. Injuries appear to have taken a toll and it's unclear if he can repeat last night's level every week - he used to, but seems to have lost a step (still a very, very good player mind you) and the injuries kept United from signing him last summer.

2011 or 2012 would have been the perfect time to sign Vidal and he would have helped us immeasurably in Europe.

Agreed, I've seen a good bit of him since Christmas and he hasn't once played to even 75% of what he showed last night, hopefully it's just him getting closer on the road to full recovery though, big fan of the pre injury Vidal.

LoveCity said:

Yep, you are right.

It was that season summer window you mention that Juve picked him up for £8m (€10.5m) from Borussia Dortmund. What a canny transfer that was!

The injury you refer to did have a serious impact on his form. The recurrence in February2015 sidelined him for 4 weeks before he returned. In the first three to four matches on resuming his piace in the starting XI he was well under par form wise. In an interview two weeks ago he admitted that in at least two of those matches he admitted that he was playing in some considerable discomfort. That has now passed and as a result his form is getting back to the levels that were witnessed in his first two seasons in Turin.

ZZmaestro said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Just look-up here mate :

Even if you have to take transfermarkt's data with a pinch of salt, they aren't that far from reality, pretty much accurate if you ask me.

Just opinion,but I reckon Juve would ask for near £50mill for him.

SPIDERBOY said:
ZZmaestro said:
Tez Tosterone said:

Just look-up here mate :

Just opinion,but I reckon Juve would ask for near £50mill for him.

Thanks for that mate - I'll bookmark that site.

That seems in the ballpark I'd imagine it would be. He's 28 though and I think a bid of 40-45 would tempt "The Old Lady"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.